Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KOB All Tournament Team

Featured Replies

MVP-

Peyton Siva- Franklin, WA

 

Dominique Wilson- Franklin

Thomas Jackson- J'town

Antwan Wilson- J'town

Charles Hankerson, Jr- Coral Reef, FL

Steven Lopez- Coral Reef, FL

Shawn Kemp, JR- Cherokee

Drew Kelly- Centennial

Jon Hood- Madisonville

CJ Penny- Anderson Co.

Sean Samsel- Manual

Jordan Hickman- Bardstown

D'Carlo Hayes- Male

Taylor Botkin- Lexcath

Willie Moore- Bullitt East

Quintrel Morris- Fairdale

Anyone know how Shawn Kemp Jr. (I wonder how many of them there are?) played?

  • Author
Anyone know how Shawn Kemp Jr. (I wonder how many of them there are?) played?

 

He I believe led his team in scoring all 4 games, could be wrong though.

 

He is son of NBA HOF star Shawn Kemp that played for the Supersonics.

There is no way Kemp is in the HOF. He might be in some sort of shrine for having the most number of kids but you will have to show me proof he is in the NBA HOF.

There is no way Kemp is in the HOF. He might be in some sort of shrine for having the most number of kids but you will have to show me proof he is in the NBA HOF.

 

STOP IT!!!:lol::lol::lol:

 

Before he let himself get out of shape at the end of his career, he was headed towards a HOF ending. He had the rings, he was the leagues best rebounder, and one of the top scorers, he was good. But, he got stupid....

STOP IT!!!:lol::lol::lol:

 

Before he let himself get out of shape at the end of his career, he was headed towards a HOF ending. He had the rings, he was the leagues best rebounder, and one of the top scorers, he was good. But, he got stupid....

 

What rings did he have? I know he never had an NBA championship ring and I would doubt he ever had a wedding ring

I wasn't there, but I find it hard to believe that Chase Cox (Taylor county) didn't make the team! I dont know what they go by but he had the stats. Was there really 15 guys there that outplayed him?

No Vee Sanford from Lex Cath?

I wasn't there, but I find it hard to believe that Chase Cox (Taylor county) didn't make the team! I dont know what they go by but he had the stats. Was there really 15 guys there that outplayed him?

 

Most All Tournament Teams are based 99% on the players points.

Most All Tournament Teams are based 99% on the players points.

 

And politic's in a lot of situations.:D

And politic's in a lot of situations.:D

 

Good point.

And politic's in a lot of situations.:D

 

Depends, if it is the tournament directors then I buy it. In many cases, it's the coach that chooses his player(s)

Most All Tournament Teams are based 99% on the players points.

 

This is mostly the case

Cox would of made it if based on points, he played three games and avg 31 points. I do wonder who did the voting? He should of made the team.

 

The did throw him a bone and he got the Spirit award.

No Vee Sanford from Lex Cath?

 

Sanford did not play the last game due to knee injury. I think he played hurt the first two games. As for Cox, should have been on the all tournament team. I think he got more than a bone with the spirit award that includes a $1000 scholarship

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.