Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Bryan Station update

Featured Replies

  • Replies 160
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why 10:00? I assume to give Holmes more time to get down there? Or are they running that far behind?

Games are an hour behind and that was about an hour ago.

I think Holmes stayed down there last night.

Games are an hour behind and that was about an hour ago.

I think Holmes stayed down there last night.

 

Kind of figured they would. They stayed Sat night as well, if I'm not mistaken.

  • Author

So who is going to give us updates?:thumb:

So who is going to give us updates?:thumb:

 

I hope someone does.:thumb:

Is it being simulcast anywhere?

So who is going to give us updates?:thumb:

 

I hope someone does.:thumb:

 

My source will be busy during the game. :irked:

 

I'm trying to find someone who is going to be there though to get updates.

Hey I cant get that feed for the radio to pull up, anyone else having problems?

Guess radio station decided to do something else, it is not on the internet stream for the station.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.