Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 62 Sheldon Clark 53

Featured Replies

Good win for the Rose Hill boys.

Congrats Rose Hill

I'll continue my hyposthesis that the 15th really is the worst region in the state and its not even close.

Rose Hill is tearing the bone out of it...Huh!!

I'll continue my hyposthesis that the 15th really is the worst region in the state and its not even close.

 

Top to bottom it very well could be, but Shelby Valley, when healthy, can play with and beat any team in the state.

Top to bottom it very well could be, but Shelby Valley, when healthy, can play with and beat any team in the state.

 

You can eliminate Elliott County and Shelby Valley from the conversation. It would be a miracle if anyone in either region can stay within 20 points of either of those teams. That being said, I think Elliott would beat SV and I think the rest of the 16th is far better than the rest of the 15th (as proven by every game they've played this season).

You can eliminate Elliott County and Shelby Valley from the conversation. It would be a miracle if anyone in either region can stay within 20 points of either of those teams. That being said, I think Elliott would beat SV and I think the rest of the 16th is far better than the rest of the 15th (as proven by every game they've played this season).

 

I will buy that the 16th is better than the 15th and that the 15th is the weakest region in the state top to bottom. I don't think anyone outside of Shelby Valley would beat East Carter.

 

Have you seen both Shelby Valley & Elliot County play this year?

I will buy that the 16th is better than the 15th and that the 15th is the weakest region in the state top to bottom. I don't think anyone outside of Shelby Valley would beat East Carter.

 

Have you seen both Shelby Valley & Elliot County play this year?

 

Are you saying that Elliott County cannot beat East Carter as well??

 

Elliott County is about 10 pts better than Shelby Valley at this point. Shelby Valley is still a bit younger as well.

I will buy that the 16th is better than the 15th and that the 15th is the weakest region in the state top to bottom. I don't think anyone outside of Shelby Valley would beat East Carter.

 

Have you seen both Shelby Valley & Elliot County play this year?

 

Elliott would beat Shelby Valley by 10-20, IMO.

I thought this was a Rose Hill thread. Rose Hill will play again on December 27. They will be playing Manchester OH on David Garnes night. Hope to see all the RH fans come out for this one.

I thought this was a Rose Hill thread. Rose Hill will play again on December 27. They will be playing Manchester OH on David Garnes night. Hope to see all the RH fans come out for this one.

 

Tells you how exciting the RH forums are this year huh?

Let's keep this discussion about the Rose Hill/Sheldon Clark game. There will be no other warnings.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.