Rose Hill 62 Sheldon Clark 53

rhfan

Top to bottom it very well could be, but Shelby Valley, when healthy, can play with and beat any team in the state.

You can eliminate Elliott County and Shelby Valley from the conversation. It would be a miracle if anyone in either region can stay within 20 points of either of those teams. That being said, I think Elliott would beat SV and I think the rest of the 16th is far better than the rest of the 15th (as proven by every game they've played this season).

You can eliminate Elliott County and Shelby Valley from the conversation. It would be a miracle if anyone in either region can stay within 20 points of either of those teams. That being said, I think Elliott would beat SV and I think the rest of the 16th is far better than the rest of the 15th (as proven by every game they've played this season).

I will buy that the 16th is better than the 15th and that the 15th is the weakest region in the state top to bottom. I don't think anyone outside of Shelby Valley would beat East Carter.

Have you seen both Shelby Valley & Elliot County play this year?

I will buy that the 16th is better than the 15th and that the 15th is the weakest region in the state top to bottom. I don't think anyone outside of Shelby Valley would beat East Carter.

Are you saying that Elliott County cannot beat East Carter as well??

Elliott County is about 10 pts better than Shelby Valley at this point. Shelby Valley is still a bit younger as well.

Elliott would beat Shelby Valley by 10-20, IMO.

I thought this was a Rose Hill thread. Rose Hill will play again on December 27. They will be playing Manchester OH on David Garnes night. Hope to see all the RH fans come out for this one.

Tells you how exciting the RH forums are this year huh?