Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas Magnum

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thomas Magnum

  1. I would be guessing about 2-3 years, that is going to cost alot of money..LOL
  2. Okay I am going to ask a question I am sure that Corbin (coaches, players and fans) are asking: HOW?? If you just make one more shot than you did, if you force them to take 10 seconds longer to score on two possessions, if you make one more play.....you win. It is going to be a lllllllooooonnnnnnngggggggggg eight months. I hope that the Hounds can recover but that is the type of loss that can put a team on the rocks for a long time to come. I also think that Corbin will be the favorite next season and should be the heavy favorites.
  3. 20 win seasons with a less than impressive schedule is just that less than impressive. I always thought this was a no spin zone....... BTW I love Bill O'Reilly ........the true measure of the success of a program is the post season success, ask the Wizard: John Wooden.
  4. With spring football going for all but 16 teams, I think it is fair to say that it has arrived early.
  5. Okay, where are the GOOD teams? Where are the Corbins and South Laurels, where are some teams from other regions who can play, like Adair, or even a Warren Central, although they were down they could have given a nice test to McCreary Central. Or you can go straight up 27 to Lexington....
  6. Looks like the weather is keeping teams from getting into "full swing" I think that over the course of the season you will see some suprise teams at or near the top of their districts and the region. Rob Ledington will make an impact at Bell right off the bat. (wins district) Jeff Garmon will dis-spell the rumors that Ledington did all the coaching as he will win alot of games this year. (wins district) I think there will be a bunch of surprises this season.
  7. I looks like Coach Jones made his schedule so that his team could get some wins and confidence early. There is nothing wrong with playing weak teams, but he should have schedule some teams out of region and gone up to Central Kentucky and test the waters there to see how his team could compete. I really does not matter if you win 24 games or 4 games if you don't advance in the district and on to the region you can't be accused of "overachieving"
  8. I look forward to seeing the Jackets fight for a district Chamionship. The do a great job for a small school staying competitive. If they can stay away from injuries they should be really fun to watch.
  9. I see Lynn Camp really surprising some fans. Nobody ever seems to give the Wildcats credit but Dave Mitchell has built a suprising solid program over the years. In my mind his program has the tradition that only Corbin can surpass in Whiltey, Knox and Laurel counties.
  10. Kind of being tough on the kid, who ever replaces him will have big shoes to fill. Jim Black asks alot of his QBs and they will have to be able to get the ball down field because everyone knows how Black like to throw the ball around. The qustion is this will they have any "Farrari" running backs to support the passing game?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.