Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

campersfan728

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by campersfan728

  1. Elliott loses in the first round.... Go muskies
  2. It looks like it will be a dandy of a tournament!!!!!
  3. Elliott better not over look the muskies.... im calling for the upset!!!!!
  4. Dont be too sure of yourself. Corbin is a top 10 team. I think thats why they call it March Madness!!!!
  5. Josh Reynolds from Lynn Camp. 2 kids before he graduated high school. Reynolds had several d-1 offers....
  6. Congrats to Mason Co!!!!! A very big win. It looks as if both schools win thier respective region it will be a one and done in the sweet 16 for Elliott Co. Mason Co. has way to much for Elliott Co. to handle.
  7. Great job Les !!!! I think the contenders will continue to step up while the pretenders keep slippin away!!!!!
  8. Lynn Camp - Sid Wagner Lynn Camp - Wes Steele *this kid will be something special*
  9. I am ready to make my pick. I think Corbin will win because of their depth and the schedule (non district-non -region) that they have played. I am not ready to count out South Laurel or Knox Central because they are playing as good as anyone in the region. I honestly think Pineville and Cumberland have played a "softer" schedule and that will be a huge factor come tourney time. I wish all 13th region teams the best of luck...!!!!
  10. 7 Corbin 5 Knox Central 3 Pike Co. Central 2 Whitley Co. 1 Greenup Co. Tiebreaker Corbin
  11. Mason Co. wins by 15+. Miller puts on a show for the 16th region.
  12. I think the 13th region tourney will be held at Knox Central High School. I think this site will mix it up very well.!!!!! I cant wait until tourney time!!!!
  13. No Dayton did not hand it to us..lol. There was a very questionable call on the last play of the game. We should have got the touchdown. The refs called it down on the goal line. Joe knocked the pylon over, but thats the past. Lynn Camp gave Hazard all they wanted without Joe. I do believe Hazard is considered a top 5 next year. I wish you and your team the best on the upcoming football season!!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!!
  14. I am not sure at this time. Who is your pick?
  15. Watch out for Lynn Camp next year!!!!! Wesley Steele will have a break out year. Steele has a lot of qualities. He has that smash mouth attitude similar to Reynolds from 2006.
  16. Way to go Muskies!!!! could the basketball team pull off a run like the football team did?
  17. A good win for the Hounds!!!Crawford had a bad game, at times you could see him struggle. How about the defensive play by Cashen and Wilson? Every time these kids take the floor they give 110% I was very impressed with the play of Strange and Day from Pineville they played thier hearts out and came up a little short. I think the difference in the game was Corbin's bench. Corbin has so much talent from so many players. Corbin "should" win the region but I am not completely sold on that idea...should make for a very interesting regional tourney!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.