Everything posted by YoungBlood
-
Top 5 returning 13th region players
Very true! :thumb:
-
Top 5 returning 13th region players
.............and that would make Middlesboro go from pretender to contender!!
-
Desmond Johnson signs with Lincoln Memorial
I second that thought! :thumb:
-
Desmond Johnson- Cumberland High School
The first one is right. :thumb:
-
Biggest Impact Transfers (all-time)
Nope! You must have him confused with someone else.
-
Biggest Impact Transfers (all-time)
:laugh: So true! :lol:
-
Biggest Impact Transfers (all-time)
Again you are wrong! :thumb: Angelo was at Clay his freshman year, and was the leading scorer on the freshman team. Trust me on this - I know!
-
Biggest Impact Transfers (all-time)
Not true! :thumb: Angelo was at Clay the entrie time, even in grade school.
-
Any news about the Dunbar job?
Coach "C" :lol:
-
Eligibility question for 7th and 8th graders:
........... they would still be eligible. That's exactly what I was talking about. It doesn't matter where they play varsity level ball while in middle school; what matters is where (high school) they start playing varsity as a freshman.
-
Eligibility question for 7th and 8th graders:
There have been talk about passing a rule that if a middle school kid plays up (varsity level) they would have to attend that high school or lose a year of eligibility. Who knows if this rule will every pass or not; but madman is exactly right. If a kid was good enough to play varsity level ball in the 6th grade (for instance) he/she could play 6th, 7th, & 8th at that high school; and then go play for a different high school when they got in the 9th. No eligibility would be lost!
-
Eligibility question for 7th and 8th graders:
:thumb: You are correct!
-
Eligibility question for 7th and 8th graders:
The key is, "after enrolling in grade 9 and after participating in a varsity contest of enrollment at the new school."
-
Eligibility question for 7th and 8th graders:
To my understanding a middle school kid (going from 8th into their freshman year) can go to any high school he/she chooses, without losing any eligibility - because technically they don't have any yet. Once they start at a particular high school, and participate in sports, then the transfer rule would go into effect just like for anyone else.
-
Eligibility question for 7th and 8th graders:
Yes! :thumb:
-
2008 Kentucky Allstar Roster
I would say it might be that he didn't have a good try out (I don't know), but I do know one thing - the kid can play!
-
2008 Kentucky Allstar Roster
Interesting!! I didn't even notice that his name was not on the list.
-
2008 Kentucky Allstar Roster
Congrats to Desmond Johnson (Cumberland High School) and the rest of the KY All-Stars. Good luck against the Hoosiers! :thumb:
-
Ky All Star Tryouts
I couldn't agree more! :thumb:
-
Ky All Star Tryouts
...........and he didn't even make Honorable Mention all-state, go figure! It's my understanding that Johnson is signing with LMU sometime this week. Do you know if this is true?
-
Ky All Star Tryouts
When are the announcing the team, or have they already done so?
-
Rick Bolus' new Kentucky rankings
:thumb: I wasn't sure if it was true or not.
-
Rick Bolus' new Kentucky rankings
Is Euton still enrolled at Rose Hill? I thought, could be wrong, that Jackson lived with Euton and his family. If so, then why is Jackson already there and Euton isn't? Again, I could be totally wrong about their living situation.
-
Austin Flannery to Scott County
VERY INTERESTING!! :thumb:
-
Austin Flannery to Scott County
Have all these kids been at Scott County from day one? I don't know if they have or not, but if so, then some of them have to be getting upset that top notch players keep transferring to their school.