Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Desmond Johnson signs with Lincoln Memorial

Featured Replies

Great school, my son graduated from there. They have a super nice gym too. Congrats.:thumb:

Maybe the most underated player in the state. Congrats.

 

I second that thought! :thumb:

I second that thought! :thumb:

 

I third that thought! :ylsuper:

and I fourth it.

Just for fun...........Let's watch Des' dunk against Middlesboro again.

Congrats to Des, we're very happy for you..........

 

I plead the 5th, ... I mean I 5th that motion. He was a VERY underrated player. Had he played at a larger school, everyone would know this kid's name! Fun to watch and very unselfish.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.