Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owlz Fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Owlz Fan

  1. As like in many years past they need to get their coaching sitituation figured out.
  2. In Booneville the cheapest is $3.98
  3. Breathitt will do what is best to improve the basketball team which is hire Doug, because he is bringing kids with him and one of the top players in the region. They only want him because of Nick and Josh nothing more. I just hope Doug can see throught the flase front that Arch is putting up.
  4. I agree Owsley does need to have a plan for when or if Coach Noble decides to leave. I also agree they need to get someone within the school system or the county to coach. I would love to see Dan Marshall take over but that is probably unlikely as Owsley passed on him and decided to hire Buddy Cornwell a couple years ago, we all know who that worked out. I highly doubt that Gary Cornett would take over because he is the assistant coach for the girls and likes that position where he has night classes. I would like to see Bobby Bowling who was the assistant coach under Greg Parrett get the oppurnity to coach he has been chopping at the bit to coach. Get someone that is going to stay in Owsley and get this program built back to where it use to be in the late 90's. Heck who knows Tim Bobrowski might even come back let's all hope for that.
  5. The only reason that they won't hire Napier for coach is that he isn't going to bring any players with him like Noble or Lively would. If they hire Lively they are going to get Salyers back, and if they hire Noble they are going to get both Nick and Josh back. Not to mention Doug's middle school sons who are pretty good and the Hensley's man middle school son who is not to bad himself.
  6. I hope that Coach Noble stays in Owsley. Needs to open his eyes and realize what Breathitt has done to him in the past, and that they are only hiring him to get his nephew Nick back on the team. Owsley County supports him and are dedicated to him.
  7. I think it was great for him, to be the lady Owls coach!
  8. I have heard from sources inside the school that Devin is going back to Wolfe County. He has been playing Summer ball with them this year.
  9. Today Owsley County hired Paul Green as the new Girls Basketball coach.
  10. If I am postive I think they have had eight, but I could be wrong.
  11. Yea that was Zach. His brother doesn't play as hard as him and can't play as long as Zach. But I bet the coach at Clay can get the potential out of him. This kid will be a great help to Clay.
  12. They are rumors floating around Owsley County that Tim Bobrowski will be returning to Owsley County, to accept the prinicpal position at the Elementary School. If Doug does leave I hope to see Tim roaming the sidelines at Owsley County High School.
  13. Yea that is Zach's younger brother who played for Buckhorn last year.
  14. I have heard from several reliable sources close to the schoo system and have heard that Doug Noble, current Owsley county coach has been interviewed and they are interested in him.
  15. They had the interviews today, but no Whitman was ever mentioned in the interviewing process.
  16. Aren't they putting one of these on at Union College to?
  17. IMO should be done like the Sweet 16 in basketball. Have the winners of each region play. Winner moves on Loser goes home, as simple as that my friend.
  18. Alright thanks for the info. I have also heard a couple of names but don't want to post hear say.
  19. This job has been posted almost a month. Professor have you heard of anyone putting in for this job yet?
  20. Congrats Estill. Keep it up and represent the 56th well. Did Freeman pitch this game?
  21. Does anyone know if Freeman can pitch for Estill now? Cause he was hurt and didn't pitch any the last month of the season.
  22. Was the games that was scheduled for tonight cancelled as well?
  23. Since the Lee and Jackson City game was cancelled due to the weather, when is the make up game scheduled for?
  24. Thanks for the info

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.