Everything posted by The sarge
-
Walton Verona 41 Grant County 20
Final from Verona. :grumpy:
-
Iroquois 14 Kentucky Country Day 7
What has happened to KCD?
-
Lloyd 28 Gallatin County 0
Holmes beat New Cath last year...
-
Bellevue 48 Carroll County 6
Wow, surprised by the margin.
-
Class 2A 11 through 15 Rankings for 9-16
Nice to see Walton cracking the top 15!
-
Carroll County at Bellevue 9/20 Predictions
Agree, this will be close. I don't know how good Carroll is this year so I cannot make a prediction but I think from watching scores this will probably be close.
-
Grant County @ Walton Verona Predictions
I agree with this.
-
Grant County @ Walton Verona Predictions
Lost to many speed players and did not play well at all to beat Holmes. Hopefully they get some back this week and can play better.
-
Scott at Holy Cross 9/20 Predictions
Running clock for Scott.
-
Grant County @ Walton Verona Predictions
Can we get a poll for this one?
-
Grant County @ Walton Verona Predictions
Who wins and why?:taz:
-
Holmes 27 Walton-Verona 14
I heard this week.
-
Lloyd 34 Owen County 7
Sorry to hear that.
-
Holmes 27 Walton-Verona 14
Two of Walton's fastest players and additional role players out hurt as well. Need to get everyone back and healthy.
-
Holmes 27 Walton-Verona 14
I doubt it but in every game their are opportunities to make plays but Holmes made fewer mistakes and capitalized on Waltons.
-
Holmes 27 Walton-Verona 14
Score could have been the other way for the Bearcats with a touchdown being called back on a chop block. Missing two of their fastest and best playmakers along with key subs did not help their cause either. That being said congrats to Holmes and onward and upward for the Bearcats.
-
Newport Central Catholic/Simon Kenton Predictions
Two platooning wears down the Breds and SK wins.
-
Walton Verona @ Holmes Predictions
Interesting match up and the first between the two varsity football programs.
-
Lloyd at Owen County predictions
It happens and at small schools more often.
-
Lloyd at Owen County predictions
Looks like Owen is down this year, I will say more than two scores.
-
Walton Verona @ Holmes Predictions
Can we get a poll?
-
Walton Verona @ Holmes Predictions
Walton Verona travels to Covington to take on Holmes. Should be a stiff challenge for the Bearcats.:dancingpa
-
Walton Verona 33 Kentucky Country Day 17
Final from Louisville.
-
Corbin, why?
If True Blue and Gold says it then that is good enough for me. That's tough situation to be in but I just don't feel either team benefits from this game. I am looking for to Trimble getting a new stadium. Hope it generates some excitement.
-
Class 2A Rankings for 9-3
How does LCA look this year? I have not heard much about them yet.