Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Benz_Trophies

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Benz_Trophies

  1. Not that I could tell. But I spent more time conversating than watching practice.
  2. We will I'll give you a pm when they come in
  3. Yes it is...... Went to practice tonight I couldn't tell much but it sure was good to see everyone. The parking lot in front of Woodlawn Elementary was full.
  4. My part timers has been working full time as of late. I could not remember the name of the kid that kicked so well in the spring game. Didnt he also kick for the JV last season or was it the freshman?
  5. Haven't heard, everything gets real quiet during the dead period. Practice resumes Monday so things should pick up next week.
  6. Yep new White Jerseys
  7. This is the truest statement i've heard in some time. And whose fault is it? Ours the voters of Ky.
  8. I agree if French and company can fill the holes on the O line Devin will shine. With only Coffman an all area Center and Priest coming back they will be good anchors but the holes may be hard to fill.
  9. Could there be a Florida approach Hale throwing and a little running with Hester coming in and running and maybe throwing a little. Just a thought.
  10. Thats a realllllllllllllly long time.
  11. I feel your pain papagrit will the season ever start. Maybe just a practice or 7on7 anything.
  12. Purple Pride I love you man. For those we are doubters. I made the statement when this incoming senior class (as freshman) beat Trinity they were special and they have proven me correct. I do feel our talent level may drop a little when they graduate, thats when real coaching kicks in. French and his staff of head coaches will develop those young men just as they have in the past. The turf will be awsome this fall can't wait. I see the license plates around town that says Admiral Turf. I guess that should say Admiral grass... Rebel Turf
  13. Sorry to say but the Boyle date has been changed to April 18th due to some items not being in.:irked:
  14. Thank you very much REBEL we here in the Benz household are all Rebels by birth. We are all glad to have Purple in the Rebel nation, thanks for making the appointment.:clap: Congrtas on a great win Purple maybe the Rebel round ballers were making a statement for their football brothers.:dancingpa
  15. Much has been said about the text and that it had to brought to the attention of KHSAA. I just wonder if all texts or conversations from 16 year old kids are brought to the attention of officials be it the officials of the school or law enforcement agency. Don't get me wrong all wrongs should be reported not just a select few. jmo.:irked:
  16. Thats scary:isurrender:
  17. Congrats men glad you guys stayed close to home. Looks like the Rebel nation will have several opportunities for road trips this fall.
  18. Not saying good or bad simply making a statement. Boyle will be really hard to handle next year. The holes vacated by graduation will be filled with quality athletes. Boyle had kids standing on the sideline last year that would have started on ANY team in this area. We will simply reload and continue with the task at hand. The JV team is undefeated (2 years) and the freshman lost to Lex. Cath. in double overtime by 1 with our kicker at a soccer game. We could be good really good for a few years. Maybe not five in a row good but really good.
  19. All three of th backs listed above could very well be bigger than the line they run behind.:sssh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.