Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Benz_Trophies

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Benz_Trophies

  1. Sorry for your loss RebelK. Please bookmark boulycountyrebelsfootball.com the order form will be there very soon. Also it is an avenue for info about our Rebels.
  2. How many scrimmages does Bell get a year?
  3. Yes they will be available for online ordering. As son as the webmaster has time to put up the order form.
  4. BCQC will also be starting an engraved brick campaign. Order forms will be at, Meet The Rebels event tonight
  5. Should be a fun filled evening for both players and fans. I know for a fact that the OIC has work without rest to make it a special evening.:dancingpa
  6. Thanks for bringing your check book Rebel I may need a loan.
  7. Four Florida VS. UK football tickets with parking. I saw the list of items at the BCQC meeting but can't remember all of them. But yes we do have some nice items.
  8. Some kids come from middle school ready to play JV and some ready for varsity. However some mature slower than others. Saying that you never know when your next Jacob Tamme may come along.
  9. With camp behind most teams and heading down the long hot summer stretch, preparing for Friday nights. How does:popcorn: Montgomery County look.
  10. I think Jeremy took a job at Anderson County I'm not sure but Chris LaMonds didn't return this year. Even losing these young talented coaches. Coach French still has a very strong coaching staff. Please allow me to be biased, the best staff in the area.:clap:
  11. I see I just remember playing there a few years back.:thumb:
  12. When does Lincoln start school?
  13. Has Lincoln been to camp yet? If so how did Jordan look?
  14. Can't wait to get started. Looking forward to being in Montgomery County on the 14th. Didn't Boyle play Montgomery in the late 90's or early 2000?
  15. We get a small preview the 14th with Montgomery County. Does anyone have any info on them?
  16. Does Abney play offense, defense or both ways?
  17. I work with a Marion football supporter and it sems as though they want to keep things quiet. Marion is a up and coming program, they will be better than you think. They will be speed on speed. I saw their JV team play two years ago and they were a good team. Better come ready.
  18. Never question Paul Dean he is a man of wisdom.
  19. Glad to hear that sounds like lots of excitment for the future.
  20. The Rebels are Home! The Rebels are Home!:dancingpa:banana::notworthy:
  21. Only had one injury at camp as of this Pulled hamstring?
  22. With as much Senior leadership as we have I feel we will hit the ground running. There is also a bunch of Juniors that are more than ready to play. Each class is really large, I over heard someone say that there's 111 kids on the 09 team.
  23. How did the Bell/ Washington County Scrimmage go?
  24. 8/21 is the first game Johnson Central @ home 7:30

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.