Everything posted by EHS #5
-
2007/2008 Harlan
I never saw Jecorey Fields this summer during summer ball, but i will take your word for it. But yeah, Travis Harrison should be their best player this year.
-
2007/2008 June Buchanan
June B. should be pretty good again this year.
-
2007/2008 Corbin
Does any one know who all is looking at Crawford?
-
2007/2008 Cumberland
The skins should be tough once again.
-
2007/2008 Evarts
I hope we can do alright this year. Trevor Smith, Travis Helton, and Jimmy Langley will be the only players coming back that has had Varsity experience.
-
Building a winning program
Well said...
-
Beechwood vs Brossart @ Newport
Beechwood big.
-
Rockcastle and Bell Predictions!!!!
This is two of the top programs in the newly realigned 4a district. But I will have to take Bell Co. in this one due to all of the injuries that Rock has sustained. Though it could go either way. Anyways, it will be a good game regardless of the outcome.
-
Cawood vs Lee High
Cawood's program has improved this year but so has Lee Co...I will say that if Lee Co. plays like they have been lately they will win and sweep every Kentucky team they have played. Also they had a very impressive win last week over M, Boro.
-
Pikeville vs. Lexington Catholic predictions
It would be nice to see Pikeville play a little bit with them, but in the end i do believe that Lex. Cath. wins this one.
-
Evarts vs. Pineville
This game is the second district game for Evarts and should be a win. Evarts is playing some good football. Cumberland played pretty easy with Pineville last week, so we will see.
-
Lee County, VA 20 Middlesboro 19
I know there bigger and quicker and it's true, there not a slouch this year. Lee is improving, but Middlesboro is still Middlesboro. Nice win for Lee Co.
-
Corbin vs. South Laurel Predictions
I will take the Redounds in this one.
-
Letcher Central 63 Perry Co. Central 14
Nice win LCC
-
Cumberland 48 Pineville 9
Oct. 5th is when we play Hazard at Evarts. I think that this game will decide who wins District 7.
-
Lynn Camp 47 Campbellsville 14
Good win Lynn Camp.
-
Evarts 33 Harlan 7
I think that we will knock off Cumberland, but that's just me...alot of people doubt us just because the name on our chest. That October the 5th game is the one I'm waiting on, it will be a huge game for both teams.
-
Cawood 34 Fleming Co 29
A good win for the Trojans.
-
1A 2007 Playoff Scenario
I'm referring to him not having us in the playoffs before Jenkins. Jenkins prob won't even win a game in district 7 this year unless they can beat Pineville.
-
Frankfort 68 Gallatin County 8
Good win for Frankfort...
-
Williamsburg 59 Clinton Co. 8
Looks like something showed up, lord...i expected a win from Williamsburg. But i also expected Clinton County to show up a little bit better than this also. But a good win for Williamsburg.
-
Lee County, VA 20 Middlesboro 19
What a upset, i thought that Middlesboro would kill them.
-
1A 2007 Playoff Scenario
Evarts is 3-0
-
Cumberland 48 Pineville 9
Look for Evarts to give Cumberland a run for there money...it will come down to the wire at the end of this district for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
-
Williamsburg Vs. Clinton County
W burg's defense needs to improve and stop some one. On the other note, it doesn't hurt to put up about 60 a game either. The old saying raves on again...Offense wins games...But defense wins championships. It would be great to have both. Williamsburg-35 Clinton County-14