Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

happy ol' dad

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by happy ol' dad

  1. I think that loses are good for teams and especially this game because they got blown out and I think that this will open there eyes....
  2. I dont understand what you are trying to say.
  3. I dont want to sound cocky but Ashland has had a good run over the years with good ball teams and that we seem to get a bad rap alot of the times. I see nothing wrong with what you all are doing....
  4. Well as an Ashland fan I have no problem with Elliott and understand your point. Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!
  5. They are a team that doesnt care who scores. Very good defensively and have good basketball IQ's.
  6. They probably wouldnt loose to Elliott by no more than 20....
  7. I totally agree. They may need to speed the game up...
  8. I think East should of been in the top 3 all along....
  9. I dont know abvout being embarrassed but I think a loose like this will help AShland because I think they were on cloud 9 and thinking they were better than they really are right now.
  10. Whether your down 30 or up 30 you can always gain something from the situation.
  11. Elliott is the best team in the area and I think that they are in a tough situation because they are very good and if they are up 30 in the 1st half what do you do. These are going to be the scores in the 16th region this year.
  12. Ashland started off well in the 1st and had a 18-13 lead. Then the experience of SV kicked in and the lack off experience for Ashland came into play. SV seemed to play a 2-1-2 press against Ashland in the 2nd half which gave the Cats fits and they couldnt overcome it. We had a very very tough time rebounding the ball which wa expected but I didnt think that we were that bad. Ashland played hard the whole game and never gave up though. SV is a good team. I commented several times that they wouldnt even dribble the ball in their half court set and score. I think we played ok but still need to continue to play hard and work to get better.
  13. A finger on his left hand, it was dislocated.
  14. Could you go into more depth about what you mean???
  15. I am not talking bad about anyone from anywhere. I think Selby is a good player but everyone is talking like he is going to be able to take over games and I dont think he is that good, IMO.
  16. In the ADI today it said he was out this whole week. Matt is a presense on the floor and will help the team wether he scores or not. AShland is also a young team but I think they pull this one out by 5
  17. This is going to be bad of me but I am going to go with Tyler Zornes from BC.....
  18. I think that this thread is heading the wrong way....
  19. Wow - I cant believe all of the credit Selby is getting from everyone on here. I understand he is a good ball player but this is amazing. BC 21 Elliott 111
  20. Not surprised here. IMO,they are very overrated in the region and the state.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.