Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 76 Ashland 59

Featured Replies

27 turnovers for Ashland ouch...

Wow...Cant wait to see some of the posts in this Forum.

 

Congrats to SV.

  • Author

Stats anyone?

About what I was expecting. I thought Ashland would keep it a little closer.

Where was this game played?

Final.

Nice win & on the road !!

  • Author
Where was this game played?

 

 

Ashland

Shelby Valley had a three point lead at half time

Ashland started off well in the 1st and had a 18-13 lead. Then the experience of SV kicked in and the lack off experience for Ashland came into play.

SV seemed to play a 2-1-2 press against Ashland in the 2nd half which gave the Cats fits and they couldnt overcome it. We had a very very tough time rebounding the ball which wa expected but I didnt think that we were that bad.

Ashland played hard the whole game and never gave up though.

SV is a good team. I commented several times that they wouldnt even dribble the ball in their half court set and score.

I think we played ok but still need to continue to play hard and work to get better.

Yeah, they had great ball movement and they got too many easy buckets in the third quarter. They just embarrassed Ashland in their own building..

Yeah, they had great ball movement and they got too many easy buckets in the third quarter. They just embarrassed Ashland in their own building..

 

 

Wow...strong comment.

Sideline...have you seen SV play this year? How do they matchup with Elliott?

Yeah, they had great ball movement and they got too many easy buckets in the third quarter. They just embarrassed Ashland in their own building..

 

I dont know abvout being embarrassed but I think a loose like this will help AShland because I think they were on cloud 9 and thinking they were better than they really are right now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.