Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 76 Ashland 59

Featured Replies

Sideline...have you seen SV play this year? How do they matchup with Elliott?

 

Didn't they beat SV at Rupp last season?

Sideline...have you seen SV play this year? How do they matchup with Elliott?

 

Not this, year but know their players pretty well from previous years of AAU

They have good gaurds that are quick, shoot well & high bball IQ's. Good big men that also can play out on the floor with high bball IQ's. They all can score but have 1 solid scorer, Jake Bryant and can play 8-9 people easy. They would give Elliott a good game. A 2 out of 3 series could go either way. They have the 2 things that could present problems for EC. Good gaurds that can handle pressure & good big men.

Not this, year but know their players pretty well from previous years of AAU

They have good gaurds that are quick, shoot well & high bball IQ's. Good big men that also can play out on the floor with high bball IQ's. They all can score but have 1 solid scorer, Jake Bryant and can play 8-9 people easy. They would give Elliott a good game. A 2 out of 3 series could go either way. They have the 2 things that could present problems for EC. Good gaurds that can handle pressure & good big men.

 

They probably wouldnt loose to Elliott by no more than 20....

Is anyone seeing this...

I dont know abvout being embarrassed but I think a loose like this will help AShland because I think they were on cloud 9 and thinking they were better than they really are right now.

I wonder why!?

happy ol' dad
All Region

image.php?u=1230003037&dateline=11963784

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ashland
Posts: 985


icon1.gif

It as either broken or dislocated. I know that AShland was picked 2nd or 3rd in the region but this is the best "team" I have seen in a long time at Ashland. They appear not to care about individual stats and play hard nose defense.
user_offline.gifreport.gif

 

 

Score was about what I expected.

I think that loses are good for teams and especially this game because they got blown out and I think that this will open there eyes....

Are you trying to say that because Ashland beat a couple of cupcakes they werent ready to play a good team?

I dont understand what you are trying to say.

I'm saying that posts after wins seem to bear out that they are the best Ashland team you've seen, after a loss it seems that they're overrated. Which is it? Or do I misunderstand?

Are you trying to say that because Ashland beat a couple of cupcakes they werent ready to play a good team?

 

I dont think that Ironton was no cupcake but the rest of the teams they played didnt compare to SV.

I'm saying that posts after wins seem to bear out that they are the best Ashland team you've seen, after a loss it seems that they're overrated. Which is it? Or do I misunderstand?

 

This is probably the best Ashland team in awhile. I am impressed with there hustle and passion for the game. I dont think they are overrated at all. I dont think right now we could compete with Elliott but the rest of the teams in the region I think we could beat....

I dont think that Ironton was no cupcake but the rest of the teams they played didnt compare to SV.

 

You beat BC by 6 points 6 points, At home

You beat BC by 6 points 6 points, At home

 

Good observation....:thumb:

Good observation....:thumb:

 

Thought you would like that:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.