George Rogers Clark / Mason County predictions

Which team will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

I added a poll for you.

2 totally different teams. GRC has no players that played much then. Bopper was hurt his Sophomore year and didn't get to play. Rogers and Fatkin was on the team, but didn't see alot of action. Howard was playing at the Y and Vancleeve played JV . Isreal is only a Freshman so he was still in middle school. GRC graduated 8 seniors last year. Setty and company are gone.

Still should be a good game.

Some fun facts about the 10th Region from the 2001-2002 season to now:

GRC and Mason County have met in 6 out of the 10 Regional Title games, and 4 out of the last 5.

Regional Championships

Mason County-6

GRC-2

Pendleton County-1

Region Title Game Appearances

Mason County-8

GRC-6

Montgomery County-3

Pendleton County-2

Bourbon County-1

20-win Seasons

Mason County-9

GRC- 9

Montgomery County-5

Bishop Brossart-4

Pendleton County-2

No Doubt that Mason County and GRC have been the class of the 10th Region for as long as I've been watching the 10th Region (I'm a young one :D). Not as much star-power on either side as years past, but will be a good game nonetheless. GRC by 5.

I think GRC wins by 8-10 points IF Fatkin and Rogers stay out of foul trouble. I know several times this year I have seen in posts that those two were in foul trouble.

I am sure that will be part of Mason Co's game plan. I don't think it has been several, more like a few times. Also to my knowledge, each time they were in foul trouble, GRC won the game. The one that comes to mind is the North Laurel game. Heck it wasn't just those two it was the whole starting 5 in foul trouble. GRC went on to win. North Laurel just punched their ticket to the State Tourney last night.

Edited by gold sunrise
spelling