Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Regions 1st Rd Predictions

Featured Replies

Cooper- 54

Dixie- 51

 

NewCath- 58

CovCath- 51

 

Boone Co.- 49

Holmes- 47

 

Lloyd- 61

Highlands 52

 

Missed the scores, but picked the correct teams in the first day...nicely done, sir.

 

I just hope you miss the Boone/Holmes winner tonight.

Cooper- 54

Dixie- 51

 

NewCath- 58

CovCath- 51

 

Boone Co.- 49

Holmes- 47

 

Lloyd- 61

Highlands 52

 

Wow, the only one to go 2 for 2 tonight lol

 

Any predictioins for the 10th region.....:D

Cooper- 54

Dixie- 51

 

NewCath- 58

CovCath- 51

 

Boone Co.- 49

Holmes- 47

 

Lloyd- 61

Highlands 52

 

Well done ! Would you mind emailing your NCAA brackets to me when you're done.:clap:

Any predictioins for the 10th region.....:D

 

Yes lol let me rub this crystal ball...

 

Pendleton- 58

Montgomery- 55

 

Mason County- 62

Scott- 53

 

Clark County- 74

Augusta- 61

 

Campbell County- 57

Deming- 49

Missed the scores, but picked the correct teams in the first day...nicely done, sir.

 

I just hope you miss the Boone/Holmes winner tonight.

 

Yes sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut lol... I do think if Holmes comes out and plays and attacks the rim, they should win. I also think Rice needs to stay out of foul trouble. I do think the lower the score gets, the less likely Holmes wins IMO

Well done ! Would you mind emailing your NCAA brackets to me when you're done.:clap:

 

Funny story, last year I simply advanced the top 3 seeds in every region and then flipped coins the rest of the bracket lol. I won a 30 person pool by flipping coins!!

Yes lol let me rub this crystal ball...

 

Pendleton- 58

Montgomery- 55

 

Mason County- 62

Scott- 53

 

Clark County- 74

Augusta- 61

 

Campbell County- 57

Deming- 49

Will be interesting to see how your predictions come out in this one.

Cooper- 54

Dixie- 51

 

NewCath- 58

CovCath- 51

 

Boone Co.- 49

Holmes- 47

 

Lloyd- 61

Highlands 52

 

Wow 4 for 4 lol

Wow 4 for 4 lol

 

Well done. Give us your picks for the Final Four.

 

Cooper vs. NCC

Boone vs. Lloyd

 

Will it be an all 33rd in both the boys and the girls bracket?

 

I've got a Cooper vs. Boone rematch with Boone going to the Sweet 16.

 

Good Luck to all 4 teams left standing.

Well done. Give us your picks for the Final Four.

 

Cooper vs. NCC

Boone vs. Lloyd

 

Will it be an all 33rd in both the boys and the girls bracket?

 

I've got a Cooper vs. Boone rematch with Boone going to the Sweet 16.

 

Good Luck to all 4 teams left standing.

 

I think it will be all 33rd district in both boys and girls. I think that Cooper wins it all in the boy's and Boone County wins the girl's.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.