Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Greenup vs. West Carter

Rowan vs. Fairview

 

Ashland vs. Fleming

Russell vs. East Carter

  • Author

I think this is the worst draw Ashland could have asked for in the first round. I do think Ashland and Rowan will be in the finals again.

At first blush it appears that Rowan got a pretty nice draw.

 

My understanding is that when Fleming beat Ashland, the Tomcats were without a key starter.

At first blush it appears that Rowan got a pretty nice draw.

 

My understanding is that when Fleming beat Ashland, the Tomcats were without a key starter.

 

That is what I was thinking too.

I think this is the worst draw Ashland could have asked for in the first round. I do think Ashland and Rowan will be in the finals again.

 

It is also the very worst draw for Fleming. Could have drawn East, Greenup, or Ashland.

It is also the very worst draw for Fleming. Could have drawn East, Greenup, or Ashland.

 

I agree 100%

  • Author
It is also the very worst draw for Fleming. Could have drawn East, Greenup, or Ashland.

 

Very true.

Rowan should win this one Townsend, Egan and Wing are just to much for any team in the 16th region.

  • Author
Rowan should win this one Townsend, Egan and Wing are just to much for any team in the 16th region.
Agree.
Greenup vs. West Carter

Rowan vs. Fairview

 

Ashland vs. Fleming

Russell vs. East Carter

 

Like I said before the season started, it comes down to Ashland or Rowan Co.:walk:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.