Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 60 Louisville 56

Featured Replies

Well, I didn't catch that part. Boo hoo. UL was on the favorable end of quite a few calls as well...

 

Do they always allow that much contact in the Big East? I did not see much of the game, maybe the last 8 minutes or so, but games called that loosely should be right up Pitino's alley.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My buddy put this on Twitter and I thought it was funny:

 

#L56C60 :lol:

 

Nice.

Senior starters combined to go 0-15... ballgame.

 

Three point baskets...

Cincinnati: 11-27

Louisville: 1-14

 

Those aren't a recipe for victory. This was two solid defensive teams going at it and as has been the story all season, Louisville's offense couldn't take care of business. Cincinnati made the shots... Louisville didn't. Tough one to take last night.

...it was, as we expected.

Whenever UC plays you can expect a physical game & if the zebra's allow it I think it favors UC. It was a needed win for the bearcats and they got it. As far as Rick talking trash about the UC students not sure that means much to me considering his past !

The Cards have not been looking good and they have been struggling greatly. I feel like they have not been playing at their ranking just about all season. Even though they lost, I'm glad I still went; the Cards/Bearcats game is always fun to go to. Depending on who they are matched up against in the tournament, I wouldn't be surprised with another first round departure. Hope I'm wrong, but it is very possible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.