St. Henry 56 Newport Central Catholic 51

Tied with 6 seconds left. NC has two fouls to give and uses them quickly. 4 seconds left and Fugate gets fouled while dribbling which sends her to the line. Makes 1 . Rebound on 2nd and NC calls a TO. At that point, Coach Dawn was upset about something and got a T. He then got another T for using another timeout despite not having one. Ballgame.

Tied with 6 seconds left. NC has two fouls to give and uses them quickly. 4 seconds left and Fugate gets fouled while dribbling which sends her to the line. Makes 1 . Rebound on 2nd and NC calls a TO. At that point, Coach Dawn was upset about something and got a T. He then got another T for using another timeout despite not having one. Ballgame.

Not a smart coaching move on Dawn's part. Sounds like he potentially cost them the game.

Not a smart coaching move on Dawn's part. Sounds like he potentially cost them the game.

As someone pointed out there were only 2 (not 4 like I said) seconds left and they had to go full court. Chances were slim. 2nd T was just a miscommunication between Coach and his scorekeeper.

As someone pointed out there were only 2 (not 4 like I said) seconds left and they had to go full court. Chances were slim. 2nd T was just a miscommunication between Coach and his scorekeeper.

Still not a smart move. I've seen many games decided with 2 seconds or less.