Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 64 Newport Catholic 60 OT

Featured Replies

Myabe yuo cuodl try reading your txet befor you post. The digs were the better team tonight and I'm OT they showed it.

 

In Walter's defense, it is rather difficult to text and watch the game at the same time, and where Walter was sitting the lighting is not the greatest. For those who were not at the game and reading Walter's updated on the game update thread he did a great job of keeping them informed.

 

Maybe he can PM ABC2 for some spelling tips, would that be OK?:lol:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice a group of 5 or 6 Holmes fans who would not even stand up, let alone take off their caps during the national anthem? I thought it was disgraceful!!

 

Saw the same thing at Dixie too. Very sad.

  • Author
Myabe yuo cuodl try reading your txet befor you post. The digs were the better team tonight and I'm OT they showed it.

 

Android does what it wants.

 

Maybe you should comment on the game instead of my spelling?

Agree. Thanks for the post walter

Android does what it wants.

 

Maybe you should comment on the game instead of my spelling?

 

I agree...the Android isn't good when you need to be quick.

  • Author
I agree...the Android isn't good when you need to be quick.

 

Indeed, sir.

 

When it comes to trying to post something in a hurry on the Android, rather than the laptop, it gets hard to continually check your spelling. I guess for now on, when posting my post game analysis, I should do it from the laptop instead to appease Impartial.

Indeed, sir.

 

When it comes to trying to post something in a hurry on the Android, rather than the laptop, it gets hard to continually check your spelling. I guess for now on, when posting my post game analysis, I should do it from the laptop instead to appease Impartial.

 

:lol: Don't think you need to appease anyone.

Walter, I have no idea who you are, but your contributions to this board are very much appreciated .I'm sure there are many others who appreciate what you do to further interest in HS Basketball in Northern Ky. Keep up the good work.

:lol: Don't think you need to appease anyone.
  • Author
:lol: Don't think you need to appease anyone.

 

Walter, I have no idea who you are, but your contributions to this board are very much appreciated .I'm sure there are many others who appreciate what you do to further interest in HS Basketball in Northern Ky. Keep up the good work.

 

I appreciate the kind words.

  • Author

Edit.

I agree with Statman and BB...Walter always appreciate your posts.

Walter, I have no idea who you are, but your contributions to this board are very much appreciated .I'm sure there are many others who appreciate what you do to further interest in HS Basketball in Northern Ky. Keep up the good work.

 

Completely agree. :thumb: Thanks!

:lol: Don't think you need to appease anyone.

 

I tell people if they have a problem with me or my work, "to get in line." The line starts at my laptop and wraps around the Finn a couple of times.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.