February 4, 201214 yr NextCats Ben Roberts According to Scout's UCLA site, UK targets "Shabazz Muhammad and Tony Parker have recently indicated they are coming to UCLA."
February 4, 201214 yr That would suck. Other than being close to home not sure why Bazz would go to UCLA, they are garbage.
February 4, 201214 yr Author That would suck. Other than being close to home not sure why Bazz would go to UCLA, they are garbage. Ever been on their campus? Not a bad place to spend one year of your life as a 18 or 19 year old.
February 4, 201214 yr If true, it has to be just to be in LA. Their style does not fit him well at all.
February 4, 201214 yr Ever been on their campus? Not a bad place to spend one year of your life as a 18 or 19 year old. I agree, nothing like going 15-14 and losing in the CBI tournament.
February 4, 201214 yr If true, it has to be just to be in LA. Their style does not fit him well at all. If true the driving force is adidas. Bazz has been their number 1 guy for a long time...
February 4, 201214 yr Ever been on their campus? Not a bad place to spend one year of your life as a 18 or 19 year old. True but I think he sees the bigger picture in mind. I am sure he will do well and likely be a top 5 pick either way but they will still stink.
February 4, 201214 yr Author True but I think he sees the bigger picture in mind. I am sure he will do well and likely be a top 5 pick either way but they will still stink. IMO he sees himself as a high draft pick no matter where he goes for one year of college. He's tight with Anderson from Jersey who is going there. He'll be "the man." He'll be in Westwood. Close to Vegas.
February 4, 201214 yr IMO he sees himself as a high draft pick no matter where he goes for one year of college. He's tight with Anderson from Jersey who is going there. He'll be "the man." He'll be in Westwood. Close to Vegas. If he was going to stay out West why wouldn't he go to UNLV and be the man?
February 4, 201214 yr Playing with Slo Mo is a pretty big deal for a guy like Bazz. While I do love his game, he isn't the type of player that can really go solo and create everything on his own at the next level right away. Having Anderson with the ball in his hands as a set up guy makes him a lot better early and often. I don't think Tony Parker is really much of a factor other than as an added bonus...
February 4, 201214 yr Author If he was going to stay out West why wouldn't he go to UNLV and be the man? See my last post. It applies here.
February 4, 201214 yr If he was going to stay out West why wouldn't he go to UNLV and be the man? He would be the man in LA as well...
February 4, 201214 yr He would be the man in LA as well... I know that but he could stay very close to home and be the man.
February 4, 201214 yr I know that but he could stay very close to home and be the man. Sometimes the path that is easy to follow early stays the same as others try to twist and turn for page views. I am not sold at all on the story he is a lock for UCLA just yet, but there are a ton of reasons that was the smart path to predict not long ago...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.