Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Softball

Featured Replies

1. Ryle

2. Conner

3. Bishop Brossart

4. Walton-Verona

5. St. Henry

6. Boone County

7. Grant Co (Roy graduated)

8. Dixie Heights

9. Simon Kenton

10. Holy Cross

  • Replies 83
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Did Ryle play Walton Verona last year? I think I would still have Ryle ahead of WV, I would give the edge to Ryle in the pitching dept.

 

I would go with Walton as #1. They return both pitchers and only lose their third baseman to graduation. Ryle lost their SS and Catcher and I believe an outfielder to graduation. SS & Catcher were both great players that they will definitely miss.

1. Ryle

2. Conner

3. Bishop Brossart

4. Walton-Verona

5. St. Henry

6. Boone County

7. Grant Co (Roy graduated)

8. Dixie Heights

9. Simon Kenton

10. Holy Cross

 

Did you fall down and hit your head????? Nothing wrong with being a homer, but come on man.

  • Author

1. Ryle

2. Conner

3. Bishop Brossart

4. Walton-Verona

5. St. Henry

6. Boone County

7. Grant Co (Roy graduated)

8. Dixie Heights

9. Simon Kenton

10. Holy Cross

 

IMO Brossart should not be ahead of Walton, St. Henry or Boone until they can prove they have replacements for their battery that are comprable to what they had last year. The rest of the team should be solid though.

 

1. Walton

2. Boone

3. St. Henry

4. Ryle

5. Conner

6. Dixie

7. Brossart

8. Simon Kenton

9. Notre Dame

10. Highlands

Did you fall down and hit your head????? Nothing wrong with being a homer, but come on man.

Agreed, they could not beat Walton with Alicia and shes gone now.

Have you seen this years schedule? Take a look on the state website.
Yes I saw it. What I would consider brutal would be 7 or 8 top 25 teams. Walton only plays 3 ranked between 15 and 25 and I do believe it is a very good schedule especially for a Northern Kentucky team.
Thanks Blue Colonel. Not familiar with Lee Meeks. Do you have any background on him? Where is he from, experience, etc.

 

I like Beechwood as well. They could definitely surprise some teams this year.

 

With all due respect, have you ever seen Beechwood play? Not saying the efforts not there, but they're definitely lacking experience and talent with the exception of a few. Most teams beat them by very high numbers.

  • Author
With all due respect, have you ever seen Beechwood play? Not saying the efforts not there, but they're definitely lacking experience and talent with the exception of a few. Most teams beat them by very high numbers.

 

I have seen Beechwood play quite a few times. I am not saying they will surprise or compete with any of the big schools, but I think they will be able to compete with most of the DI or DII schools. That's all.

I have seen Beechwood play quite a few times. I am not saying they will surprise or compete with any of the big schools, but I think they will be able to compete with most of the DI or DII schools. That's all.

 

I agree Porky if the Lady Tigers went to work this offseason. If not, then they may regress.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.