Campbell County 76 Walton-Verona 73 OT

Too much McGovney in this one for the Bearcats. He was solid. Didn't force things and his pull up jumper from the line was money. Thought Walton did a good job early with a diamond and one on him, but went away from it and didn't go back.

Too much McGovney in this one for the Bearcats. He was solid. Didn't force things and his pull up jumper from the line was money. .

The foul line pull up J is probably one of the most under-utilized offensive moves in basketball.

#10 for Campbell County is as good if not better than anybody I have seen this year. His pull up jumper was automatic as was his free throws. Walton played well tonight and Helton is starting to become a force on the defensive and offensive end.

#10 for Campbell County is as good if not better than anybody I have seen this year. His pull up jumper was automatic as was his free throws. Walton played well tonight and Helton is starting to become a force on the defensive and offensive end.

#10, that would be junior Nate McGovney. He is a remarkable young man and player!

Referring to McGovney as #10? Come on Sarge? Seriously? You read enough BGP to know who the Best player in the 10th Region is by now.

I am sorry I assumed but was not sure. I have not seen him play before and did not know what I was missing. :idunno: The best player I have seen this year.:notworthy: