Top Returning Receivers In NKY For 2012

uk#1fan

Simon Kenton returns 4 players who caught some passes last year. They should be pretty good this year.

Chase Wilson Jr. 12 catches 126 yards

Jared Swanson Sr. 17 catches 347 yards 3 touchdowns

Grant Wassom Jr. 7 catches 100 yards

Jacob Huesman Sr. 9 catches 88 yards

Depends if you consider Jaylen Beal a RB or WR, but he should be in consideration of which ever one he plays next year.

I think you will see a lot of bith from Jalen. Other HC recievers will be Pouncy and Pangallo. A few of this years soph's will have a chance to get in the mix as well.

Guest Birdflu
David Christian 6'3 200lb Highlands

Luke Turner 6'2 165lb. Highlands

Jac Collinsworth 6'3 185 lbs. Highlands

All of these boys should have excellent SR seasons and get some looks from colleges.

I think you can add juniors Greene and Hergott to that list. And possibly sophomore Feggins.

Is consensus opinion that he'll stay at receiver? I'd be awful tempted to put him in a position where he'd touch the ball more often.

I don't know honestly. Eddie is going to have an interesting offseason tinkering w/ his offense. Hayes and Franzen are both game changers.

wow thats some nice size to have at reciever highlands looks like they will just reload once again maybe some other teams in the area could get tips from the way they do things and might actually be able to compete on their level and ima not even a highlands fan just know that they are dominant and by far the best team in nky year after year