January 21, 201214 yr Syracuse is down 30 to 16 with 4:30 left. I am making this thread because i hve to go to a family outing and won't get to watch, so I am hoping my BGP family can help me out with updates so I can check my phone
January 22, 201214 yr Author Looks like the cuse made a little run to finish the half off. Melo being out definitely looks to be troublesome for them. If they lose this one, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see them drop 2 in a row.
January 22, 201214 yr Syracuse looks lost out there. Have they had any true road game test this season?
January 22, 201214 yr ND needs to get some better looks on offense and stop throwing cross court passes. Irish are doing a poor job of attacking the zone in the last 5 minutes.
January 22, 201214 yr And the luck of the Irish has changed. They are having some serious mental lapses here late in the game.
January 22, 201214 yr Author Judging by the updates I'm assuming the cuse d has stepped up the pressure?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.