Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Willis to UK?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes.
...as a UK fan do you want him here? I honestly know nothing about him. With Coach Cal's arrival I progressively began to follow recruiting less and less.
...as a UK fan do you want him here? I honestly know nothing about him. With Coach Cal's arrival I progressively began to follow recruiting less and less.

 

Solid pickup. Nice long-term potential. Seems like a good kid.

Give him an ugly mustache & he could pass for Gimel Martinez.

This kid would rather be 1,000 different places than in front of people asking him questions.

I just want to give that boy a hug.

Pops gives him a kiss on the cheek and then the kid goes to his classmates. Comfort zone.

This kid would rather be 1,000 different places than in front of people asking him questions.

 

Agreed, but I thought he answered them well. Not enthusiastically, but he did fine for a junior in high school. And he's a young junior, right?

I'd say today his comfort zone would be on the perimeter simply because he's too skinny. Nice outside shot. Nice ball skills overall.

 

Wiltjer is better in the lane. Much better footwork and offhand.

 

He is more athletic than Wiltjer correct?

jdemling Jody Demling

Del Willis: "I will always be a Louisville fan. I am transitioning a little. I bought my first UK shirt, it's black. I'm taking baby steps."

 

It's going to be hard for Pops when they play UL.

He is more athletic than Wiltjer correct?

 

Yes.

Made decision a month ago.

I'm waiting for Jerry Tipton's inevitable & stupid question.

 

Would this mean that UL's recent spin out of control didn't have anything to do with his decision? Whether it did or not, I'm sure he'd play it off as though it didn't. Did any reporter ask something along those lines? I didn't get to watch it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.