South Laurel vs. NCH

If OJ and company play uninspired (like last night) SL can hang. NCH looked very pedestrian last night and that was in front of a huge crowd. I'm sure they want to impress fans in KY but they were flat out lazy last night.

How many does the Civic Center hold?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this one will fill up quick. I've only seen Mayo three times, once vs Highlands (triple double) once vs Reading (2nd round loss) and last night's game. IMO OJ played selfish last night, could have had a few easy assists but tried to do it all on his own.

The game is at the Frankfort Civic Center, which holds 5,365, as part of a triple-header. The schedule is as follows:

4:30pm Franklin County vs. PRP

6:30pm Bryan Station vs. Henry Clay

8:30pm North College Hill vs. South Laurel

The times are listed differently on KHSAA website, but those are the times that the games were originally scheduled.

The game is at the Frankfort Civic Center, which holds 5,365, as part of a triple-header. The schedule is as follows:

4:30pm Franklin County vs. PRP

6:30pm Bryan Station vs. Henry Clay

8:30pm North College Hill vs. South Laurel

The times are listed differently on KHSAA website, but those are the times that the games were originally scheduled.

UPDATE: The game times are 4:30pm, 6:15pm and 8:00pm, and tickets can currently be purchased at the participating schools.

Hard to compare a nationally rated team, with a very good team but NCH has 3 players, that are rated in the top #10, I believe.

Nothing against SL but hard for any team to match-up with that kind of talent. If SL can guard on the perimeter and force ill-advised shots and deny the entry pass into the low post, it will be a 15-18 pt game....If not, than NCH by more than 25.