Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dennis Johnson

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where this former national defensive player of the year from Harrodsburg High and UK beast is, and what he is doing?

Edited by Birdsfan

Fixed the title for you TRENCH.

Didnt he play in the pro's a short while with the Jets?

He was a 3rd round pick of the Cardinals and played his last season for the 49ers. He never played for the Jets.

He was a 3rd round pick of the Cardinals and played his last season for the 49ers. He never played for the Jets.

 

That is correct, now I remember. Did he play long enough to earn a pension?

 

I remember him in a Cardinals uniform but not he 49ers.

Coaching middle school football in Lexington at Jessie Clark I believe.

Only played 2 years in the NFL...

Does anyone know where this former national defensively player of the year from Harrodsburg High and UK beast is, and what he is doing? SORRY I meant Dennis Johnson, not his brother Derrick.
  • Author
Fixed the title for you TRENCH.

THANK YOU SIR!

  • Author
Coaching middle school football in Lexington at Jessie Clark I believe.

 

Thanks was wondering where he was and what he was doing. He was a beast in High School.

I know he and Bobby Leffew played a season for the Horsemen in Rupp. I went to about 3 games a year, and loved arena football. I got a football that was kicked in the stands, and after the game got the locals, Bobby and Dennis to signed it.

Rebel where have you been? I know the season didnt go as you Boyle Co. boys wanted it but dang dont jump of the BP ship. We need your post to offset some of the Highland fans blather.

I know he and Bobby Leffew played a season for the Horsemen in Rupp. I went to about 3 games a year, and loved arena football. I got a football that was kicked in the stands, and after the game got the locals, Bobby and Dennis to signed it.
Rebel where have you been? I know the season didnt go as you Boyle Co. boys wanted it but dang dont jump of the BP ship. We need your post to offset some of the Highland fans blather.

 

Wow....I thought I just heard thunder come from the north side of the house :eek:....in January of all months. LOL :D

Wow....I thought I just heard thunder come from the north side of the house :eek:....in January of all months. LOL :D

 

Well, lets jack this thread then since Hammerman can't stand it. Isn't it funny though how Highlands always comes up in all these threads. Hmmmm! Wonder why. Remember, when people are talking about you, then you must be doing something right. It's kinda of like Merril Hoge's knot on his tie when he is on TV. He says, "hey man, if people are talking about my tie, then they are looking at me". Right now, I noticed his tie. Hahahaha!!!

 

Oh, on the Denis Johnson thingy, I always thought his problem was not having enough weight on that tall frame. I though he could have been an absolute dominate player at KY if he was bigger.

Somebody mention HIGHLANDS..................

Their Bluebird senses must have been tingling.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.