Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Arkansas Little Rock 51

Featured Replies

I think everything is on the right track. 14-1 have beaten UNC & Louisville. Got beat on a buzzer beater in Indiana. Indiana proved last week that wasn't a fluke. Go Big Blue !

As I mentioned before they just don't have that good of team chemistry yet, and just real no flow in their offense. They been winning on pure talent alone. This is my least favorite Coach Cal team so far, because they just don't play that well together, and that is something I enjoy watching more than just dunks. They need to get it figured out, if they do want to win a National Title this year. For the record I do think they will get it together though.

 

They're definitely not much flow to their offense, like everyone's trying to figure out what their role is. A lot of it starts with Teague. I went to the Lamar game, and some of us were discussing how many times Teague is out on top dribbling and everyone else has too long of moments standing around watching him. No movement, or at least no smooth movement.

Grandkids got lots of autographs last night. Had a fun time.

Announcers said line was 23 1/2.

 

That is what I thought, but didn't the announcers say something to that effect?

 

No...they already had it covered. The spread was (-28).

 

Correct it was -28. They were wrong.

  • Author
Announcers said line was 23 1/2.

I don't know which of you is more misinformed, you or Kyle Macy?! HAHAHA

What is UK's record on covers this season?

Terrible, 4-11. Vegas is making a killing on them, I bet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.