Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/North Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Score? At a middle school game.

 

60-56 UNC with 8 min left in the game.

UK down 2 with 8:13 to go and Miller will be at the line trying to finish an and one. out of the 12 minute TO.

Jones has disappeared, no points in the second half. Haven't seen a great deal out of Davis. Got some solid minutes out of Vargas.

I love the composure of this young team. I want to win this game but I have seen enough to tell me this team can win it all. I feel better about this team at this point in the season than any of Cal's previous teams.

Finally Lamb hits a 3.

 

Nice indeed.

I love the composure of this young team. I want to win this game but I have seen enough to tell me this team can win it all. I feel better about this team at this point in the season than any of Cal's previous teams.

 

I'm proud of them, could have packed it in several times. That's another great thing about recruiting such great talent all they know is winning.

What happened? Channel 10 down here lost the last 2 minutes all together. The last thing I saw was Zellar losing the ball out of bounds at 7:55. Just got it back.

Jones has disappeared, no points in the second half.

 

 

Was there a car wreck or something?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, couldn't resist....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.