Holmes 51 Highlands 43 (Frosh)

I have no clue......Maybe Q11 can fill the rest of us in why he left the team?

I'm pretty sure I know the reason but probably not a good idea to post. I wish him the best in football though. Next year he gets the pleasure of having Dale Meuller calling the shots.

Whoa really!!!! Doesn't sound good. Part of me says he is back next year as a Soph. I guess he figures it's time to get stronger for football. Beau will be pound for pound the strongest player come his senior year with or without Dale Mueller calling the shots. You can bet on that!!!! IMO....

If James Bolden is moved up to play JV and Varsity and does not play any freshmen at Holmes, they will struggle against the better teams. They do not have a ball handler / point guard type to replace him.

Does this play into the decision by the Holmes coaching staff as to what level he competes?

Should this play into the decision?

Not sure if he will play much varsity because of the depth at guard but I see nothing wrong with him playing both freshman and jv.

Glad that Bolden is getting opportunities to showcase his talent.

Question--I'm not so familiar with KHSAA, but can a player play all 3, frosh, JV and Varsity? Or only 2 levels a night? What are the guidelines?Just curious.

Can play all.