Any NKY Boys making noise at the next level?

Allen

Doesn't the linked story answer your question?

Not sure how many of the 2011 class actually playing at the next level from N Ky but I know Jake Geisler got a couple of minutes in the Jacksonville/Florida State game and Jake Thelen has been playing very well for Spring Hill.

Kellen Smith will be redshirting at SVSU.

Not sure about Bobby Stauffer at Ohio Dominican or Zach Perkins at Tiffin?

Saw on Rivals.com that Stauffer played 18 min in ODU's opener. He had 2 points off free throws and grabbed 5 rebounds.

BTW, Mikey Gabbard from Boone had 18 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists for Erskine College the other night as well.

Saw on Rivals.com that Stauffer played 18 min in ODU's opener. He had 2 points off free throws and grabbed 5 rebounds.

BTW, Mikey Gabbard from Boone had 18 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists for Erskine College the other night as well.

The Sorrell brothers Corey Holy Cross, and Casey Simon Kenton also start for Erskine.

How bout some love for former St Henry guard Jordan Griffin. The kid was a walk on at Coastal Carolina and was basically unheard of in the area. Now he's seeing quality mins and produced 8pts in a quality win over LSU and a 3ball last night in win vs Clemson.

I may be wrong but right now I only show 3 D-1 payers from the 9th Region playing quality minutes Ricardo Johnson at Ohio U, Nic Simpson at North Car A&T, and Jordan Griffin at Coastal Carolina....any others?

How bout some love for former St Henry guard Jordan Griffin. The kid was a walk on at Coastal Carolina and was basically unheard of in the area. Now he's seeing quality mins and produced 8pts in a quality win over LSU and a 3ball last night in win vs Clemson.

I may be wrong but right now I only show 3 D-1 payers from the 9th Region playing quality minutes Ricardo Johnson at Ohio U, Nic Simpson at North Car A&T, and Jordan Griffin at Coastal Carolina....any others?

....and to be clear when NKYboy says "quality" minutes he means it. Someone assumed he was getting in when the game was a blowout like many walk-ons. Not true. Think Cameron Mills minutes. He got 21 minutes and was 1/1 from 3 in Coastal's one-point win over Clemson.

Great success story. No one outside of Edgewood and Erlanger knew of him in high school. He got bigger and stronger and kept working on his shot.

Jake Giesler is getting a few minutes down at Jacksonville. He is averaging 5.3 min per game. .7 points and 1 board per game.

....and to be clear when NKYboy says "quality" minutes he means it. Someone assumed he was getting in when the game was a blowout like many walk-ons. Not true. Think Cameron Mills minutes. He got 21 minutes and was 1/1 from 3 in Coastal's one-point win over Clemson.

Great success story. No one outside of Edgewood and Erlanger knew of him in high school. He got bigger and stronger and kept working on his shot.

Congrats to Jordan who earned his first start last night in a last second loss to Florida International