Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Sophomores in NKY

Featured Replies

How would you guys rank this class in NKY? Obviously Hatton is top dog but I think a kid like Alex Trentman from Brossart has tremendous upside. Also I would mention Mcneil from Walton. Thoughts?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatton is the "class" of this class. No one is close.

Hatton obviously, is the best of this class. Hemmerich from Conner can really shoot it. Barker from Conner. McNeil from Walton. Helton from Walton. Burns from Brossart. Jalen Avery from Holy Cross. Verst from Brossart. Moeves from Walton. I'm sure I missed a few.

Jake Schulte of Newport Catholic is another kid that has a lot of upside. Not well known since he has not been playing a lot of summers on elite aau teams. The guard from Cov Cath is outstanding too. His name eludes me. Ruholt from St Henry in another player that has not been mentioned yet either. Cory Holbrook of Camp Co. Is another soph you will be hearing a lot about.

This class is loaded. The next 3 years will be the best we have witnessed in a while.

Radcliff is the young man from Cov Cath I was thinking of. True from Highlands should be mentioned too. How big is he now?

Jordan Fox - Dixie

 

Clyde and I mentioned him, as stated before I even started a thread on him , but no reply.

This class is going to be really good in NKY for the next 3 seasons.

Nick True is going to end up being a better basketball player than football IMO. 6'5 220 at least and runs very well. If he can turn his motor up a notch he can be very good.

  • Author

I have hear a lot of good things about Jake Schulte... How tall is he??

  • Author

Also anybody have anything on Nick Ruthsatz, Mitchell Cody or Jalen Beal? Hearing some things about these three.

Also anybody have anything on Nick Ruthsatz, Mitchell Cody or Jalen Beal? Hearing some things about these three.

 

Video from Rick Broering at NKYsportsblog.com of an open gym run in Cincy with Ruthsatz.

 

  • Author

Thanks Clyde. Any info on the others mentioned??

Thanks Clyde. Any info on the others mentioned??

 

I am not familiar with the Cody name. I do know of Jalen Beal but cannot give much info as I haven't watched him play much. Others on here have.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.