Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 30 Lexington Catholic 12

Featured Replies

Bowling Green finishes the regular season undefeated with a nice win at Lexington Catholic.

 

Keep your eyes on the prize Purples!!!!!!!!

  • Author

I figured BG would win but didn't know if it would be close or a blowout. I am pleasantly satisfied.

The Purples are the real deal. Only JH stands in their way.

The Purples are the real deal. Only JH stands in their way.

I agree...

I think 5A is a whole lot better than some of us expected this year.

I was very impressed with BG's defense. Good speed, good tacklers, and a great scheme.

  • Author

I am a big Nacarius Fant fan. He's nice and only a sophomore I believe.

Keep on rollin' Purples!!! 5 more to go!

I am a big Nacarius Fant fan. He's nice and only a sophomore I believe.

 

I'm guessing he's related to George?

  • Author
I'm guessing he's related to George?

 

Most likely. I went to school with some Fants so I'd say there are quite a few spread out throughout Warren County.

LexCath did a creditable job hanging with the Purples in the first half, and I applaud their effort. The Purples just had too much talent and experience coming back from last year. There's just so many weapons in BGHS's arsenal. It's been a great year to date. Yes, John Hardin is a possible road block, but don't forget that the Purples could wind up playing Warren Central again as well.

 

Apollo at The Big El next week...sic 'em, Purple!!!:D

PurplePride, I'm thoughly confused. When I first saw you on here I assumed you were a BG fan but after reading some of your posts I put you in the Boyle camp. Now I give up.

FWIW, Scooter is the best player in the state no one is talking about. Kid is a stud.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.