Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs. LCA Predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Danville
      84%
    • Lexington Christian
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will this one be closer that the records suggest?

If LCA's offense can't find a way to keep drives going, and give their defense a rest, it will be a long night for the Eagles.

I will be pulling for the "fighting Bluto's" of LCA. Toga....toga....toga.....

Danville wins 28-21.

Danville 42-14

I think LCA will keep this close for awhile before Danville pulls away. I'll take the Admirals 35-14.

If Danville comes out focused and ready to play, this game will be "blow out city" early on. I think Danville is still embarassed from its performance against Somerset 2 weeks ago and will be ready to play friday. I'll take the ADS 49-7.

Danville 35-12.

Don't really know LCA's team very well. If they are a physical team that will come out and hit you in the mouth it could be a good game because Danville doesn't fight back. If you try to finesse them they will kill you. They are very athletic as usual but not physical.

I will be standing on the Danville sidelines, wearing a dark brown leather jacket & khakis.

Danville takes this one! I think they'll start slow and even with the Eagles but pull away by the end of the 2nd quarter. Danville is fast and has wonderful skill players. 35-14, DHS!

Danville takes this one! I think they'll start slow and even with the Eagles but pull away by the end of the 2nd quarter. Danville is fast and has wonderful skill players. 35-14, DHS!
LOVE your avatar, FF1!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.