Playoff brackets????

Used to be the KHSAA would post the skeleton brackets a month or so before the playoffs.

But nothing yet on the website.

Unless, I am not looking at right place? Anybody seen them?

And am I right in assuming the first playoff matchup was set tonight: Simon Kenton at Trinity. Ouch!

Used to be the KHSAA would post the skeleton brackets a month or so before the playoffs.

But nothing yet on the website.

Unless, I am not looking at right place? Anybody seen them?

And am I right in assuming the first playoff matchup was set tonight: Simon Kenton at Trinity. Ouch!

Would be anxious to see something like this myself, anyone with link or help? Thanks.

Simon Kenton, as the #5 team in District 6 becomes the #4 seed in District #2 and likely heads to Henderson County in the first round. This is because of District 2 being a three-team district. Once Ozzie and Harriet split, the district becomes a four-team district again. This set up is good for 2011 and 2012 only.

Southern is Trinity's likely first round opponent.

Districts 1 and 3 hook up in the playoffs, which probably present these first-round games:

Muhlenberg County at Butler

Seneca at Marshall County

Daviess County at Pleasure Ridge Park

Southern at Henderson County

Districts 2 and 4 hook up, with the #5 seed from northern Kentucky going into the #4 slot in District. That probably puts Simon Kenton at Trinity.

That is correct. I forgot that 6A jumbles the districts so that T and X won't meet in the finals every year

Why even bother jumbling things up for 6A now? In their eternal wisdom the KHSAA has avoided any possibility of any combination of St. X., Trinity, Manual, or Male from ever meeting in the state finals by dumping them all into one district. :ohbrother:

Why even bother jumbling things up for 6A now? In their eternal wisdom the KHSAA has avoided any possibility of any combination of St. X., Trinity, Manual, or Male from ever meeting in the state finals by dumping them all into one district. :ohbrother:

I was wondering the same thing Ox.

The KHSAA doesn't want the same district bumping heads with the superdistrict every year. They want to spread the misery and comtempt.