Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow is named the starter for the Broncos

Featured Replies

I thought Tebow was 3rd string?

Denver's problems are not just at the QB position, so John Fox is in a no lose situation. Denver is not going anywhere, so why not throw Tebow to the lions. If Tim is all that and a bag of chips, the Broncos can fill other needs during the off season. If he's as bad as the "experts" predict, then Fox gets the fan base off of his back, and the franchise can line itself up for Andrew Luck. If he's no better or worse than Orton, he has trade material in the off season to land a draft pick to get Luck or a better quality quarterback.

 

I say this, though, believing Tebow's deal is front end heavy, with signing bonus.

Tebow will help Denver win a few games!

Tebow will help Denver win a few games!

 

I think so too; I don't think he is going to be nearly as horrific as many are making him to be.

Denver's problems are not just at the QB position, so John Fox is in a no lose situation. Denver is not going anywhere, so why not throw Tebow to the lions. If Tim is all that and a bag of chips, the Broncos can fill other needs during the off season. If he's as bad as the "experts" predict, then Fox gets the fan base off of his back, and the franchise can line itself up for Andrew Luck. If he's no better or worse than Orton, he has trade material in the off season to land a draft pick to get Luck or a better quality quarterback.

 

I say this, though, believing Tebow's deal is front end heavy, with signing bonus.

 

If Tebow is that bad and that's if, I still don't see the Broncos picking up Luck unless they are willing to give up a whole lot. Even if they are, I don't see the Colts or Dolphins letting him go, because it's looking more clear as the weeks have passed that one of those two have great chances at getting him.

I love Tim Tebow & wish him nothing but the best. But I do have reservations about his QB ability at this level. I will say that he can't perform much more poorly than Orton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.