October 17, 201114 yr Need Brandon Marshall to get 6 points on Revis Island. :idunno: He may not make it through the 1st Qtr. He's trying to get thrown out. LOL
October 17, 201114 yr Unless your team has some sort of ultimate choke job, you probably should beat me. I will be missing Cedric Benson, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Wes Welker (3 of my top 4 scorers). Luckily for me Ernest Graham will get another start in TBB probably and hopefully the Broncs will keep riding McGahee. But I hate starting 3 WRs, especially with Welker not being one of them and Julio Jones probably still dealing with a nagging hamstring, he might not even play! I'm not counting any chickens just yet. I haven't looked to see what's up with my roster next week. But lookout, I've won the last 2 weeks being a player short. Wonder what might happen when I'm at full strength. I believe I'm only missing Vick, but if Cutler gives me what he scored yesterday, I like my chances.
October 17, 201114 yr He may not make it through the 1st Qtr. He's trying to get thrown out. LOL Yeah, not sure what his deal was with the media this week, but I benched him in my other league. Claiming he's going to get throw out, combined with Revis Island just doesn't pose for a good night.
October 17, 201114 yr I'm not counting any chickens just yet. I haven't looked to see what's up with my roster next week. But lookout, I've won the last 2 weeks being a player short. Wonder what might happen when I'm at full strength. I believe I'm only missing Vick, but if Cutler gives me what he scored yesterday, I like my chances. And that's why they play the game. You never know what will happen. Glad I will be missing Vick. The offense line for the Bears last night finally gave Cutler some time to make some nice plays. I had to start him this past week in my money league and was happy with his performance!
October 17, 201114 yr He may not make it through the 1st Qtr. He's trying to get thrown out. LOL :ohbrother: I forgot about that...just what we need...
October 17, 201114 yr ^You've essentially got a bye next week. I have one RB and my best QB and WR are both on byes. Oh and my D/ST & K are on byes next week too. :lol:
October 17, 201114 yr ^You've essentially got a bye next week. I have one RB and my best QB and WR are both on byes. Oh and my D/ST & K are on byes next week too. :lol: Too bad we aren't playing each other...would be a decent matchup lol.
October 17, 201114 yr ^You've essentially got a bye next week. I have one RB and my best QB and WR are both on byes. Oh and my D/ST & K are on byes next week too. :lol: I don't think I've ever beaten ya. So don't start Lou Holtzing me... :lol:
October 18, 201114 yr Although I'm practically beati need the Jets to either score a TD just one more time or I need them to not score the rest of the game. Either of those outcomes and I win.
October 18, 201114 yr ^ didn't think it would happen but it did. We tied at the end of the game. I may be wrong but in a tie it's decided by the backup player selected.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.