Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Six

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm done, congrads nWo

  • Replies 64
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Florence Fighters are going to pick up what I would call a huge win!

I just gotta hope that Nick Folk and Dustin Keller don't score 21 pts tomorrow to move to 6-1!

my team is nuts....Hester never shows up, I start Cobb thinking he'd get a bunch of time against the Rams, and then Hester has 13 points at halftime on my bench. I'm down 6, and he has Folk to go...I need Gould to get me at least 3 FG's in the 2nd half to have a chance.

Been so tied up coaching I didn't even get on here. I apologize! Not sure it matters. My team is an underachieving crew!

Looks like the Florence Fighters are going to pick up what I would call a huge win!

 

My team is very hit or miss. And I am missing a starting RB and one of my best WR's was out. I needed Foster to have a big day as well as some more production from a few other players, but it didn't happen.

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Atwood Fighting' Amish (91 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (66 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (75 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (76 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (77 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (68 pts)

 

 

Over

Southern KY SubVets (59 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (72 pts)

Indo Savages (59 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (60 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (44 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (53 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Auxier RiverRats * (60 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (66 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (68 pts) at East End Evolution (56 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (71 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (91 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (85 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (79 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (58 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (72 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

West Kentucky Rams (90 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (61 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (59 pts) at Jungle Junkies (98 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (91 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (32 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (104 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (25 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (60 pts) at Florence Fighters (111 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

Auxier RiverRats * (60 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (66 pts)

RiverRats * - Folk, Nick NYJ PK

 

Possum Trot WarHogs (68 pts) at East End Evolution (56 pts)

WarHogs - Greene, Shonn NYJ RB

Evolution - Moore, Matt MIA QB and Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB

 

Boyle County Blue Devils (71 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (91 pts)

Blue Devils - Keller, Dustin NYJ TE and Folk, Nick NYJ PK

 

Maytown Mirkers (85 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (79 pts)

Moonshiners - Marshall, Brandon MIA WR

 

Sawville GymShoes (58 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (72 pts)

GymShoes - Greene, Shonn NYJ RB, Thomas, Daniel MIA RB, and Jets DEF

 

West Kentucky Rams (90 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (61 pts)

Grapplers - Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR and Jets DEF

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (59 pts) at Jungle Junkies (98 pts)

Blazers - Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (91 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (32 pts)

Earthquakes - Hilliard, Lex MIA RB

Bail Bonds - homas, Daniel MIA RB and Miami DEF

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (104 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (25 pts)

Maniacs - Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB and Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (60 pts) at Florence Fighters (111 pts)

Rusty Ankles - Keller, Dustin NYJ TE

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

Auxier RiverRats * (70 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (66 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (84 pts) at East End Evolution (66 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (91 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (91 pts)

 

Maytown Mirkers (85 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (86 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (89 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (72 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (90 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (81 pts)

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (63 pts) at Jungle Junkies (98 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (91 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (41 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (104 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (41 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (70 pts) at Florence Fighters (111 pts)

My team is very hit or miss. And I am missing a starting RB and one of my best WR's was out. I needed Foster to have a big day as well as some more production from a few other players, but it didn't happen.

 

Yeah, I will be honest, I was a little worried about your squad this week HB20. But with Bradshaw crushing Foster's numbers, I knew it would be good for me.

 

I needed a win this week because I'm going to be turning in a JV roster this upcoming week.

Here's rooting that Daniel Thomas doesn't play and that the Miami front 7 hold Shonn Greene in check! :ylsuper:

 

I'm toast. Congrats Jim.

And I remain winless for yet another week. :lol:

I needed a win this week because I'm going to be turning in a JV roster this upcoming week.

 

Sweet

 

Could be 3 in a row for me after next week.

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (59 pts) at Jungle Junkies (98 pts)

Blazers - Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR

 

 

You only need 40 from Plax, shouldn't be a problem. :D

Sweet

 

Could be 3 in a row for me after next week.

 

Unless your team has some sort of ultimate choke job, you probably should beat me.

 

I will be missing Cedric Benson, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Wes Welker (3 of my top 4 scorers). Luckily for me Ernest Graham will get another start in TBB probably and hopefully the Broncs will keep riding McGahee. But I hate starting 3 WRs, especially with Welker not being one of them and Julio Jones probably still dealing with a nagging hamstring, he might not even play!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.