Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Six

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say it again, I'm glad I got Colston, Torain and Battle on waivers. If I can manage to keep my other starters healthy, I really like my team!

^Yeah staying healthy is the key. If Charles and SJax don't get hurt I've got 1 loss most likely, 2 tops.

  • Author
^Yeah staying healthy is the key. If Charles and SJax don't get hurt I've got 1 loss most likely, 2 tops.
Ask WSF what that good that does for you come the playoffs
  • Author
We lost a lot of posts when the board was updated.

 

^Yeah, disappointing.
very

Ernest Graham may have just become a huge free agent pick up for me! At least for the next 2-6 weeks.

Due to injury and bye's I think this will be the worst lineup Ive ever turned in. Ill be lucky to win 4 games this season. I guess Im in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes.

The Game of the Week

 

West Kentucky Rams (4-2) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (5-1)

 

Two of the top three teams in the National Conference

 

Nice...

If Romo has a great game today I pray that Brady sucks so I can have a chance at winning today.

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Projections

 

Louisa Lumber * at Huggs Thuggs (-33.8)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (-1.4)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Florence Fighters (-1.0)

Auxier RiverRats * at Pikeville High Risers (-2.6)

 

Possum Trot WarHogs (-26.9) at East End Evolution

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (-16.6) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds

Southern KY SubVets at Richmond Outsiders * (-22.9)

West Kentucky Rams at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (-20.6)

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (-8.0) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters

Boyle County Blue Devils at Paducah Rabbit Fists (-39.0)

Northern Kentucky Blazers * at Jungle Junkies (-24.9)

Indo Savages (-1.6) at Shelby Cardinals

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-12.9) at Maysville Split Ends

Sawville GymShoes at Junction City Jailcats * (-2.0)

Maytown Mirkers at Big Creek Moonshiners (-0.5)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-7.3) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs

  • Author

Four teams haven't turned in lineups this morning

  • Author

No chatter today?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.