13th Region Top 5 (December 17, 2005)

North scores a whopping 46 points, looked terrible at times and barely gets out of Hyden with a win against a very average opponent and they have solidified the #2 spot in the 13th, AMAZING! I was at the game and I bet North's coach has a lot of words to describe the win, I bet solid aint one of them.

This was your quote in response to me stating that NL was the #2 team in the region. Thats my deal.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you call that blasting, you need to thicken your skin. Calm down before they end this thread.

Its not just this post when i refer to blasting... but the fact that you continually want to start stuff with me because I feel NL is #2. Its like you hunt my posts down. So once again... I say whats your deal? You just love disrespecting NL.

Its not just this post when i refer to blasting... but the fact that you continually want to start stuff with me because I feel NL is #2. Its like you hunt my posts down. So once again... I say whats your deal? You just love disrespecting NL.

I'm so sorry if I've hurt your feelings. Here's my NEW rankings.

1. South Laurel

2. North Laurel

3. B'ville

4. Harlan

5. Clay

6. Cawood

7. Corbin

Thank You for helping me see the light. :D

Can this end now?

I'm so sorry if I've hurt your feelings. Her's my NEW rankings.

1. South Laurel

2. North Laurel

3. B'ville

4. Harlan

5. Clay

6. Cawood

7. Corbin

Thank You for helping me see the light. :D

Heres where you are totally off base.... I never disrepect Clay. I only say NL is #2 and then you want to disrespect NL. I actually have Clay ranked higher then you. You act like I disrepect Clay, but I have never done so, unless you call ranking NL ahead of them disrepectful. I think you are the one with the hurt feelings since you are the one who started this whole mess. I really could care less if you dont agree with me, just dont disrespect NL or my opinions. :thumb:

How anyone can argue with NL being #2 blows my mind. It just amazes me how people just can't accept the fact that Laurel Co. teams have moved to the 13th and are 1 & 2. My top ten:

1. SL

2. NL

3. B-ville

4. Clay Co.

5. Cawood

Well I don't know what North Laurel has done to prove without any doubt that they are #2 in the region, I personally think that they are, but I'm sure that others could lay claim to it also.

Well I don't know what North Laurel has done to prove without any doubt that they are #2 in the region, I personally think that they are, but I'm sure that others could lay claim to it also.
Can anyone tell me how any of the other teams can be rated higher than North. They played South a pretty good game. Did everyone see what South done to Corbin.

1. South

2. North

3. B-ville/Cox did not play against Cawood, he is one of the top ten players in the Region.

4. Cawood, Bell, Clay, Corbin, and Harlan are all about equal.

I agree with this except Barbourville should be in the same group as Cawood, Bell, Clay, Harlan and Corbin. Cox being out was a big factor in Cawood winning by 13 at Barbourville, but Barbourville doesn't deserve to be ahead of those teams at this point. Any of the teams in that group could beat the other and could lose to teams in the next group (Cumberland, Middlesboro, Pineville, Knox Central, Jackson County) if they don't play well.

Can anyone tell me how any of the other teams can be rated higher than North. They played South a pretty good game. Did everyone see what South done to Corbin.

Hummm, let's see. South-65 North-47 at North. South-72 Corbin-37 at South. What exactly is your point? When you consider were the games were played and the scores, I would have to rate the outcomes equal!

There are several teams in the region that are better than Corbin at this time.

What are the reasons that make you that it is so cut and dry that North is #2?