13th Region Top 5 (December 17, 2005)

1. SL

2. NL

3. Cawood

4. Clay

5. Barbourville

After 1 and 2 the other teams in the Region are all on equal footing. IMO you can arrange them in any order and any team can beat any other team on any given night. Right now Cawood is just winning the close ones. Alot of parity after the 1 and 2 teams. I think I called this a few weeks ago! :D JK

The #5 spot came down to Barbourville or the Clay Co. Lady Tigers, it was a tight race! :sssh: :D :thumb: JK On a serious note, the Lady Tigers can play, and that was meant as no knock on the Barbourville boys team or any of the other teams not in the top 5!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. SL

2. NL

3. Cawood

4. Clay

5. Barbourville

After 1 and 2 the other teams in the Region are all on equal footing. IMO you can arrange them in any order and any team can beat any other team on any given night. Right now Cawood is just winning the close ones. Alot of parity after the 1 and 2 teams. I think I called this a few weeks ago! :D JK

The #5 spot came down to Barbourville or the Clay Co. Lady Tigers, it was a tight race! :sssh: :D :thumb: JK On a serious note, the Lady Tigers can play, and that was meant as no knock on the Barbourville boys team or any of the other teams not in the top 5!

1. South Laurel

2. B'ville

3. North Laurel/Clay

4. Cawood/Harlan

Just too close to call at this time after South. Us pigs just aint wise enough I guess. I put B'ville at #2 because they average 17.1 more points a game than North and 19.3 more than Clay. The only team I have not watched this year is Cawood and they could possibly be better than Clay or Harlan, just don't know yet. I think all this ranking at this time is waste anyway, but it's something to do. IMO the parity begins after South. Even though it may have been a joke, the Lady Tiger thing just shows a lack of class on your part. That's OK though, us pigs not only lack wisdom, we lack class also. I wish you could put Bell in the top five so you would get off Clay's back! Are you jealous???? OINK! OINK! :ylsuper:

1. South Laurel

2. B'ville

3. North Laurel/Clay

4. Cawood/Harlan

Just too close to call at this time after South. Us pigs just aint wise enough I guess. I put B'ville at #2 because they average 17.1 more points a game than North and 19.3 more than Clay. The only team I have not watched this year is Cawood and they could possibly be better than Clay or Harlan, just don't know yet. I think all this ranking at this time is waste anyway, but it's something to do. IMO the parity begins after South. Even though it may have been a joke, the Lady Tiger thing just shows a lack of class on your part. That's OK though, us pigs not only lack wisdom, we lack class also. I wish you could put Bell in the top five so you would get off Clay's back! Are you jealous???? OINK! OINK! :ylsuper:

Im not on Clays back... just dont think they are as good as you and one other poster likes to make them out to be. Just my opinion though. You are entitled to yours as well and Im sorry if it bothers you that I dont agree.

Also, I dont think avg points mean anything when you factor in competition. NL has obviously played the tougher schedule then B'ville.

1. South

2. North

3. B-ville/Cox did not play against Cawood, he is one of the top ten players in the Region.

4. Cawood, Bell, Clay, Corbin, and Harlan are all about equal.

Did not know Cox didnt play. That changed things in my opinion as well. I would say my top 5 looks like yours defender. Although Id say Cawood and Barbourville are close.

Im not on Clays back... just dont think they are as good as you and one other poster likes to make them out to be. Just my opinion though. You are entitled to yours as well and Im sorry if it bothers you that I dont agree.

Also, I dont think avg points mean anything when you factor in competition. NL has obviously played the tougher schedule then B'ville.

I agree, avg points don't mean much. I have seen all but Cawood and HONESTLY can't rank one above the other at this time, That's the only reason I used the avg points.

I agree, avg points don't mean much. I have seen all but Cawood and HONESTLY can't rank one above the other at this time, That's the only reason I used the avg points.

So you have seen NL. You mentioned in a previous thread that your opinion of the NL-Leslie game was based on watching NL lose to Clay last season. Kinda sounds like you havent seen NL this season either? Or maybe I misunderstood?

So you have seen NL. You mentioned in a previous thread that your opinion of the NL-Leslie game was based on watching NL lose to Clay last season. Kinda sounds like you havent seen NL this season either? Or maybe I misunderstood?

My prediction for the North/Leslie game was based on seeing North last year! I watched North play Leslie last night! That's what I'm basing my rankings on now! What is your deal man????

My prediction for the North/Leslie game was based on seeing North last year! I watched North play Leslie last night! That's what I'm basing my rankings on now! What is your deal man????

My deal = I posted that NL was the #2 team in the region in the NL-Leslie thread. I never even mentioned Clay in that post at all. Then you come out and blast me and my opinions instead of just stating what your opinion was. So............. I would ask you the same thing, what was your deal! If you cant stand the heat, dont walk into the kitchen!