13th Region Top 5 (December 17, 2005)

Actually it has been judged as the toughest in the state. They'll play the regining State Champion at least twice (maybe 4 x), the best team in the state (Scott County @ Scott) in the Toyota Classic, 5/3 Classic, Bryan Station, etc.).

I'd like to know what Coach Brown was thinking when he left NL with this schedule. :confused:

Maybe he knew he would not be around to coach these games and didnt want the next coach to look to good.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you dont have Lynn Camp in your next "group" but have C'land and Jackson Co. LC has beat Jackson twice so far and C'land once. Maybe they should be in your Next group as well? Lynn Camp is 6 and 2 at this point, how many game have M'boro and KC won?

I did those off the top of my head. Lynn Camp should be in that group, too. Losing to Berea by 25 is hard to explain though.

I did those off the top of my head. Lynn Camp should be in that group, too. Losing to Berea by 25 is hard to explain though.

I watched that game as well, LC played five or six players most the night and Berea played ll or 12 both teams pressed and ran the ball, seemed to me the cats ran out of gas in the 4th. They led by 4or5 in the third but hit a brick wall and got out scored something like 30 to 10 in the 4th, by far their worst game of the year, I'm sure the cats would love to play Berea again, but Berea has 10 seniors and is a fair team.