Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 51 Conner 6 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Way to go Baby Birds...:ylsuper:

Nice win for the Babybirds. I guess the big question here will be whether Conner has played Boone yet. What the heck is up with that SK/BC score...................

 

Birds are still very very young and inmature at this point in their S.C.I.T. campaign. They still havent played 4 great qtrs.

  • Author

Can you give a game summary Sweep??

Nice win for the Babybirds. I guess the big question here will be whether Conner has played Boone yet. What the heck is up with that SK/BC score...................

 

Birds are still very very young and inmature at this point in their S.C.I.T. campaign. They still havent played 4 great qtrs.

 

 

how can the Birds be "very very young"? Aren't they all freshman?

how can the Birds be "very very young"? Aren't they all freshman?

 

I had to read that a couple of times as well. I think he's saying frosh ball is just part of the process in becoming varsity players.

  • Author
how can the Birds be "very very young"? Aren't they all freshman?

 

One 8th grader starts on the line..

I had to read that a couple of times as well. I think he's saying frosh ball is just part of the process in becoming varsity players.

 

 

wait a second clyde, i thought you didnt reply to lower case posts?

Conner has a smallish team both in stature and numbers. Only brought 23 boys in uniform.

 

HHS dominated from the outset. It was 20 - 0 at half. Conner did put together one nice drive in the 3rd quarter to get the 6 points they ended up with. They did have a nice runback on a kickoff late in the game that was nullified by an illegal block that was well behond the play.

 

No defensive or special teams scores for the Birds, all TD's were scored by the offense. Did have a few short drives. Last couple of scores were with starters on the sidelines.

wait a second clyde, i thought you didnt reply to lower case posts?

 

Good point. However, only one word was missing the proper case so I decided to weigh in.

 

Yours is well done, though.

Conner has a smallish team both in stature and numbers. Only brought 23 boys in uniform.

 

.

 

Stunning.

What is the record for the Baby Birds at this point?

4-2 with losses to Trinity and the mighty Boone County Rebels.

4-2 with losses to Trinity and the mighty Boone County Rebels.

 

That is solid...what is up with Boone Co ? Maybe the Guru can fill us in. I heard from some reputable folks that they have a very nice team with good talent. How do they lose this big to SK?

That is solid...what is up with Boone Co ? Maybe the Guru can fill us in. I heard from some reputable folks that they have a very nice team with good talent. How do they lose this big to SK?

 

Yeah I'm curious too. Were all players in place last night that were in the game against HHS?

Yeah I'm curious too. Were all players in place last night that were in the game against HHS?

 

The only kid I saw out for HHS that night was the big kid from Newport #12. IF he can throw the ball he's a difference-maker at the QB position.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.