Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Green County Predictions

Who will win this game? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Danville
      68%
    • Green County
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Give us your thoughts and predictions on this game.

This should be a great game. I am going with GC 22-19.

Danville wins 33-22

It all depends on turnovers...If the Ads can hold onto the ball I think they can win by 14.If Danville fails to protect the ball I can see Green Co.winning by 14.

Danville seems banged up and still not on same page. Slight edge to Green.

Danville 35-29.

I think Green Co is a little deeper team right now and they'll win a high scoring affair.. GC 35 Danville 31..

Ads will TCB!

If Danville can solve the turnover problem, they win big. If not its a cloase game.

I think Danville will have a new look on offense Friday night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.