Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Advice: Week Two

Featured Replies

Schaub or Stafford?

 

I'd say Schaub Miami just gave up 500 passing yards.

  • Replies 143
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which RB, which defense?

 

Danny Woodhead vs. San Diego

Ryan Grant @ Carolina

 

Cowboys Defense @ San Francisco

Texans Defense @ Miami

 

Tough picks. Those are the one's I'd go with, though. Grant has a shot to score, whereas The Law Firm gets all the goal line touches in NE. Plus GB will be milking the clock at the end, maybe you can pick up a late game TD. The defenses are tough to predict but I'd go with the Texans hoping Williams can put some pressure on Henne and make him make a couple mistakes. I'd say the same for Ware and Alex Smith, but the Texans have better corners.

Figured instead of having several threads, we could consolidate the conversation. I will start...

 

I need a flex...

 

RB Fred Jackson vs. OAK or RB Shonn Greene vs. JAX

 

Also, I am starting WR Bradon Marshall vs. HOU and Anquan Boldin vs. TEN, but should I think about replacing one of them with Nate Burleson vs. KC? The Bills made their D look terrible and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a TD and some decent yards.

Greene

AJ Green vs Denver or Malcom Floyd Vs New England? Standard scoring for my 3rd WR?

Floyd

Pick a TE

 

Owen Daniels vs Miami

Jermaine Gresham vs Denver

Aaron Hernandez vs SD

Daniels

Which RB, which defense?

 

Danny Woodhead vs. San Diego

Ryan Grant @ Carolina

 

Cowboys Defense @ San Francisco

Texans Defense @ Miami

Grant

Dallas

Need a FLEX.

 

Mario Manningham @ StL.

Jahvid Best @ KC

Nate Burleson @ KC

 

I'm leaning toward Best. This is a PPR league.

 

Also,

 

Dallas Clark @ CLE

or

Aaron Hernandez @ SD

Clark and Best

 

If it's a question on the FLEX position, then I usually go with the RB b/c they tend to score the highest. I might take a look at Manningham.

Schaub or Stafford?

 

That's tough. You're going to be asking this question all season.

 

Check the weather Sunday morning...if its giving rain in Miami, that should sway your decision.

 

Both guys have favorable matchups, IMO. My personal preference is Stafford, but I can't give you a reason why either guy should be started over the other. Perhaps Stafford playing at home in the dome?

Tough picks. Those are the one's I'd go with, though. Grant has a shot to score, whereas The Law Firm gets all the goal line touches in NE. Plus GB will be milking the clock at the end, maybe you can pick up a late game TD. The defenses are tough to predict but I'd go with the Texans hoping Williams can put some pressure on Henne and make him make a couple mistakes. I'd say the same for Ware and Alex Smith, but the Texans have better corners.

 

I think you guys may have talked me into Ryan Grant.

 

As for the defenses, I was set to go with Dallas no questions asked until I looked at ESPN's projections and they actually have the Texans D projected to score more points. I just don't see it. Both are on the road, but Henne (and Miami's offense) looked pretty good to me. I can't say the same for the Niners. And, the Cowboys defense looked pretty good against the Jets. I like the fact that Rob Ryan is the coordinator. They're going to be aggressive and I think it could lead to some big plays. Also, Dez Bryant is always a threat to run back a punt (if healthy). I'm still leaning Dallas on this one. The injuries to their secondary are concerning, but not so much with Alex Smith at QB.

I'm pretty high on Hernandez this year.

 

:puke:

 

 

 

:lol:

Which RB, which defense?

 

Danny Woodhead vs. San Diego

Ryan Grant @ Carolina

 

Cowboys Defense @ San Francisco

Texans Defense @ Miami

 

RB's a crapshoot, both are splitting carries. I'd say Grant because they're going to have a lead at the end of the game and run the ball to eat up the clock.

 

Cowboys D, stop the run and they stop San Francisco. I don't think the Texan's D is that much better than NE.

Any word on Arian Foster?

 

Still a maybe. I'm guessing it will be that way all week. Although if and how much he practices today could be a clue.

Schaub or Stafford?

 

Flip a coin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.