Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Advice: Week Two

Featured Replies

Figured instead of having several threads, we could consolidate the conversation. I will start...

 

I need a flex...

 

RB Fred Jackson vs. OAK or RB Shonn Greene vs. JAX

 

Also, I am starting WR Bradon Marshall vs. HOU and Anquan Boldin vs. TEN, but should I think about replacing one of them with Nate Burleson vs. KC? The Bills made their D look terrible and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a TD and some decent yards.

  • Replies 143
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go with Greene Oakland D looked pretty solid last week. I think the Titans could have ran the ball last week if they wanted to but for some reason they only ran it 13 times and they have one of the best RBs in the league.

AJ Green vs Denver or Malcom Floyd Vs New England? Standard scoring for my 3rd WR?

Pick a TE

 

Owen Daniels vs Miami

Jermaine Gresham vs Denver

Aaron Hernandez vs SD

AJ Green vs Denver or Malcom Floyd Vs New England? Standard scoring for my 3rd WR?

 

I'd probably go Green, but it's a coin flip.

AJ Green vs Denver or Malcom Floyd Vs New England? Standard scoring for my 3rd WR?

 

FLOYD

 

Philip Rivers finished with 50 pass attempts against the Patriots in their 2010 meeting. Floyd, the Chargers #2 wide receiver, did not play in that game due to injury. Depending on what depth chart you are looking at, Brian Hartline (47 rec. yards and TD) and Davone Bess (92 rec. yards) lined up as Miami's second receivers and fared well against the Patriots Monday night. Floyd could be in for a big afternoon. - Ryan Fowler

FLOYD

 

Philip Rivers finished with 50 pass attempts against the Patriots in their 2010 meeting. Floyd, the Chargers #2 wide receiver, did not play in that game due to injury. Depending on what depth chart you are looking at, Brian Hartline (47 rec. yards and TD) and Davone Bess (92 rec. yards) lined up as Miami's second receivers and fared well against the Patriots Monday night. Floyd could be in for a big afternoon. - Ryan Fowler

 

Meh you're probably right now that I think about it. Denver's secondary is pretty good and who knows who will be playing QB for the Bengals.

AJ Green vs Denver or Malcom Floyd Vs New England? Standard scoring for my 3rd WR?

 

Floyd and it's not close.

Pick a TE

 

Owen Daniels vs Miami

Jermaine Gresham vs Denver

Aaron Hernandez vs SD

 

Tough call. I'd go Hernandez with the upside if it was me. Doesn't mean I think he has a better game that Daniels or Gresham.

MJ - I'd go with Fred Jackson. He's clearly the lead back in Buffalo and a threat in the passing game. I'd stick with the two WR's. I would definitely not bench Brandon Marshall.

 

HT - I'd start Floyd. San Diego throws for a lot of yardage and New England just gave up 400 yards to Chad Henne. Floyd may not be the top option, but the Chargers like to go deep, so 2-3 receptions in their offense could easily be 80 yards and a TD. On the flipside, Denver's defense is better vs. the pass, Green is a rookie who only caught one ball last week, QB concerns for Cincy (who is starting?).

Pick a TE

 

Owen Daniels vs Miami

Jermaine Gresham vs Denver

Aaron Hernandez vs SD

 

I'm pretty high on Hernandez this year. His matchup is tougher this week though. Considering two TE's just blistered Miami, I'd be inclined to go with Owen Daniels.

Which RB, which defense?

 

Danny Woodhead vs. San Diego

Ryan Grant @ Carolina

 

Cowboys Defense @ San Francisco

Texans Defense @ Miami

  • Author
MJ - I'd go with Fred Jackson. He's clearly the lead back in Buffalo and a threat in the passing game. I'd stick with the two WR's. I would definitely not bench Brandon Marshall.

 

Thanks 5wide. You confirmed what I was already thinking. I just got a feeling about Burleson, but can't act on it til Boldin doesn't produce. Marshall is going to be solid for me, especially since I got him later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.