Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Correcting Errors

Featured Replies

I believe it is very important that people know that Coach Glaser absolutely did not have students fitted for state championship rings, nor did they design the ring. He simply asked players to visualize what they were playing for, a very valid motivational strategy.

 

Also, the closed thread suggesting that Tiger fans might turn against Coach Glaser was begun by a Trinity fan and does not represent the feeling among the Tiger players, parents, and alums I know. We are incredibly proud to be associated with a man who treats every St. X player as if he were his own son. Our season speaks for itself, despite the last game. St. Xavier's season was spectacular, by any measure.

Thanks for clarifying... that rumor has been flying around. Can you speak to other such whispers..... that there were t-shirts behind the bench ready to be passed out... that there were hoodies back at the school for the boys, and that a party with all the trimmings was prepared too?

Thanks for clarifying... that rumor has been flying around. Can you speak to other such whispers..... that there were t-shirts behind the bench ready to be passed out... that there were hoodies back at the school for the boys, and that a party with all the trimmings was prepared too?

 

I too heard the one about the shirts.

Thanks for clarifying... that rumor has been flying around. Can you speak to other such whispers..... that there were t-shirts behind the bench ready to be passed out... that there were hoodies back at the school for the boys, and that a party with all the trimmings was prepared too?

 

There were shirts available immediately following the championship games with the name of the winners on the shirts.

 

I have no information but I would guess that a certain number of shirts had to be printed up for both teams in order to have a supply ready. They were actually making them at the stadium but, other than the Class A game given the halftime scores, I'm not sure you could turn that many out shirts in that short of time unless you had some pre-made.

There were shirts available immediately following the championship games with the name of the winners on the shirts.

 

I have no information but I would guess that a certain number of shirts had to be printed up for both teams in order to have a supply ready. They were actually making them at the stadium but, other than the Class A game given the halftime scores, I'm not sure you could turn that many out shirts in that short of time unless you had some pre-made.

They had shirts following AA game showing the score and who the state champion was.

I've always thought that the coolest collection of all time would be loser championship shirts (Illinois '05, Titans '99, etc...)

They had shirts following AA game showing the score and who the state champion was.

 

So I guess Coach G was behind that too. Paranoia is blissful! :D

So I guess Coach G was behind that too. Paranoia is blissful! :D

If he was behind that too, he is quite the business man.

They had shirts following AA game showing the score and who the state champion was.

 

The shirts I saw didn't have the score.

 

They did have wall prints and bumper stickers with both teams on and then the score sort of typed in.

They had shirts following AA game showing the score and who the state champion was.

 

I spoke to one of the gentlemen that was selling the shirts and asked him specifically if they already had both shirts made up. He said no that they started to produce them immediately after the game. They have the facilities on site. I even stopped to check on one and they had already ran out and were waiting on the printer to catch up.

;)

I've always thought that the coolest collection of all time would be loser championship shirts (Illinois '05, Titans '99, etc...)

 

Buffalo Bills.............hey wait they could just re-use them every year.

I spoke to one of the gentlemen that was selling the shirts and asked him specifically if they already had both shirts made up. He said no that they started to produce them immediately after the game. They have the facilities on site. I even stopped to check on one and they had already ran out and were waiting on the printer to catch up.

 

Interesting… So did Glaser have the X shirts made before the game was played? What did the shirts behind the bench look like? I’d pay good money for one.

Interesting… So did Glaser have the X shirts made before the game was played? What did the shirts behind the bench look like? I’d pay good money for one.

Too bad, they typically destroy them. I've looked into it, because like I said, I think it would be SO COOL to have, say, an Oklahoma '04-'05 NCAA Football Champions shirt.

 

I'm sure it looked like the Trinity one, only with an X logo.

Interesting I was behind both benches on the field and saw nothing of the sort :confused:

I'm sure it looked like the Trinity one, only with an X logo.

 

Not the "custom made" shirts... :sssh: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.