Casey County 39 Taylor County 0

What does last year have to do with anything? Both teams have new head coaches and Casey lost some very good players while Taylor returned some. Casey is a little thin on numbers and was dealing with some internal issues with their program. Taylor is run by a former college offensive coordinator so I thought they would something on the board. I think a 39-0 score is a little surprising. Their new coach is obviously doing a good job. It does not surprise me Casey won, it surprises me in the way in which they did it. It may not surprise you but it surprised me.

What internal problem? Also, the Rebels have 8-10 players that have been getting big minutes since they were freshmen and the "new" coach has been with the seniors for three of their four seasons. It's not like Coach Marple is unfamiliar with the personnel.

What internal problem? Also, the Rebels have 8-10 players that have been getting big minutes since they were freshmen and the "new" coach has been with the seniors for three of their four seasons. It's not like Coach Marple is unfamiliar with the personnel.

Most people were under the impression Coach Stephens did not leave under the best of circumstances. Many people specualted it is because he was not getting the support he needed. Anytime a Coach leaves a program he has been a part of for a long time it is reasonable to assume their were some issues going on. Glad to hear that is not the case.

Most people were under the impression Coach Stephens did not leave under the best of circumstances. Many people specualted it is because he was not getting the support he needed. Anytime a Coach leaves a program he has been a part of for a long time it is reasonable to assume their were some issues going on. Glad to hear that is not the case.

Coach Stephens left because he wanted to. He could have stayed, but this was probably the best time for him to leave for the program's sake. 2012 will be a rebuilding year for Casey.

I'll take Casey over Green. Green is too one dimensional with the run and Casey can stop it. It will be close though and could go in Green's favor at home. Also, I think Bell is the one and Casey, Wayne, and Corbin are fighting for the 2. I think they are that even.

Zebras Eyes are you serious. You are talking about a Senior Laiden Green Co team that has been 27-11 with two District Championships and 2 trips to regional finals. Defeated teams like Lone Oak, Hazard, Monroe Co, Danville, and Marion Co. The last time Casey really thought they could compete with the DRAGONS was in 2000 under Steve Stonebreaker. They came into game with identical 5-0 records and the Dragons prevailed 66-6. You'll be lucky if this one doesn't end in a blowout.